Interactive Brokers

hello, is there any way that this program will work with Interactive Brokers.com which is a multibillion publically traded company.

This is a deal breaker for me without them. I've been with them for years with no problems and I won't change.

Can this program send my orders to IB?

Thank you.

Mike 

Better contact your company.

Mike,

I think a link between metatrader and IB can be achieved through special bridging software (mtibbridge, Ranartech).
You can place orders etc but the data must still be provided from another metatrader server. The third party datafeed will not match the IB-data exactly at all times.

It is my understanding that fxcm also has a market cap of over 1 billion dollar; They support MT4.

StrategyCoder:

Mike,

I think a link between metatrader and IB can be achieved through special bridging software (mtibbridge, Ranartech).
You can place orders etc but the data must still be provided from another metatrader server. The third party datafeed will not match the IB-data exactly at all times.

It is my understanding that fxcm also has a market cap of over 1 billion dollar; They support MT4.

I already have working algos and a bridge w/ NT in low latency situation with multiple datafeeds (Bad quotes can fire off signals, FU the P/L so I need external source and Wan failover which I have now at min)

How would I have impliment multiple feeds for failover with this program? I know IB is tight better than Citibank. I compared both. Also Esignal is datafeed too.

I love the fact that I can render ideas much faster using multicore and lans. You have no idea my many hours I've waited like a chef by the oven for his cake. :)

Wow I love that link Mtibridge. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you Thank you.

:) 

Any How to Videos floating around?

mikecaldera:

I already have working algos and a bridge w/ NT in low latency situation with multiple datafeeds (Bad quotes can fire off signals, FU the P/L so I need external source and Wan failover which I have now at min)

How would I have impliment multiple feeds for failover with this program? I know IB is tight better than Citibank. I compared both. Also Esignal is datafeed too.

I love the fact that I can render ideas much faster using multicore and lans. You have no idea my many hours I've waited like a chef by the oven for his cake. :)

Wow I love that link Mtibridge. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you Thank you.

:) 

Any How to Videos floating around?

An MT4 frontend for trading on an Interactive Brokers account is going to be released here: http://bit.ly/WCDFnc 

MT4 charts are feeded with IB data, enabling indicators and expert advisors to run. Avoid mess ups in quote data between broker platforms.
Trading with Metatrader 4 at Interactive Brokers
  • bit.ly
Metatrader 4 + Interactive Brokers = The best combination ever! Why? For the few who still need to be convinced, check below the advantages: Trading on IB data in MT4, charts feeded Cheapest commissions (average savings of 300% on a USD 1000K forex order) More profits in your pockets! Trade with Expert Advisors Tightest spreads, no...
Reason: