Trading style has changed

What mean that. It is possible to be same trade

Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics.

cosmin schera:

What mean that. It is possible to be same trade

Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics.

It means exactly what is writes, that signal statistics are not true, since the signal was connected to MQL5.com after trading has started, data like the maximum drawdown are not true/real.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It means exactly what is writes, that signal statistics are not true, since the signal was connected to MQL5.com after trading has started, data like the maximum drawdown are not true/real.

but is somebody who have real maximum drawdown. 

cosmin schera:

but is somebody who have real maximum drawdown. 

Specific signal or product talk is not allowed in the forum.

The fact that a false thing is done by others too, doesn't make it right.

I have similar problem with my signal and my trading style has not changed....

Marton Papp:

I have similar problem with my signal and my trading style has not changed....

This message means that the signal is performing risky trading.

Eleni Anna Branou:

the maximum drawdown are not true/real ? i thought its not possible to fake the DD etc

Volker Minkenberg:
the maximum drawdown are not true/real ? i thought its not possible to fake the DD etc

Maximum drawdown its only valid for the time the signal was connected to MQL5.com signal monitoring system.

No monitoring system can detect the real maximum drawdown for the whole lifetime of an account, if its not connected to it from the very beginning.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Maximum drawdown its only valid for the time the signal was connected to MQL5.com signal monitoring system.

No monitoring system can detect the real maximum drawdown for the whole lifetime of an account, if its not connected to it from the very beginning.

ok but when you connect a Account, so  MQL5.com signal monitoring system import the history from the Broker.

Volker Minkenberg:

ok but when you connect a Account, so  MQL5.com signal monitoring system import the history from the Broker.

Yes, but no monitoring system can detect the real maximum drawdown for the whole lifetime of an account, if its not connected to it from the very beginning.

Reason: