have a bug [bug?] in the code, which bias'es the whole EA. - page 2

ok thx for reply. it is hard to fix something when i am not sure how it should be working...

these lines...

if(nBuy>0 && (LastBuy-Ask)>=ReOpenDist*_Point*mult) OpenOrder(OP_BUY,LastBuy,0);

if(nSell>0 &&( Bid-LastSell)>=ReOpenDist*_Point*mult) OpenOrder(OP_SELL,LastSell,0);

are to run only if not a hedge, or to run any way?

it would help to understand the desired idea.

in strategy tester, it is making wins but keeps a bigger looser, so always looses? kills the account but has good win %, lol. it is 2 ea, one always hedge, the other not. when hedge is not on, it is working correctly? idk, i was just bored. i like idea of active straddle, but not like this, i dont see how can win?

thx

pabloroacho:

ok thx for reply. it is hard to fix something when i am not sure how it should be working...

these lines...

if(nBuy>0 && (LastBuy-Ask)>=ReOpenDist*_Point*mult) OpenOrder(OP_BUY,LastBuy,0);

if(nSell>0 &&( Bid-LastSell)>=ReOpenDist*_Point*mult) OpenOrder(OP_SELL,LastSell,0);

are to run only if not a hedge, or to run any way?

it would help to understand the desired idea.

in strategy tester, it is making wins but keeps a bigger looser, so always looses? kills the account but has good win %, lol. it is 2 ea, one always hedge, the other not. when hedge is not on, it is working correctly? idk, i was just bored. i like idea of active straddle, but not like this, i dont see how can win?

thx

Umm, yeah, that function works by default.

I know it makes good profits, but can wipeout the account in three trades .. Bothers me a lot. >.>

Sadly, the new update gives me a new bug.

See, not after flush function the EA doesn't open the extra trade - but it also doesn't have any action sequence after TP's, which is a crucial factor.

The EA isn't functioning, because I haven't got a lot of time to improve it, because I've been fighting these little pesky bugs most of my time.

For example - today I dissolved, reassembled and remade the whole formula for TP's from top to bottom, only to discover that its actually not in effect anymore. -_-

What I'm trying to make, and improve is the restart function - to set the whole EA to the starting conditions it has when it is actually launched in the tester/live. 

so my guess, the problem in my situation is the -  close=CloseOrders(); - function.

is there a way to close trades, and re-initialize the whole EA?

if(FLUSH){
  if((Hour()<=StartHour  ))return(0); //Preferd Trading Hours//TimeMinute
  if((Minute()<=StartMinute  ))return(0); //Preferd Trading Hours//TimeMinute

if(AccountEquity()>=(accountbalance/100*FLUSH_Percent)+accountbalance){
       close=CloseOrders();

Print(" FLUSH ");

Sleep(3000);

accountbalance=AccountBalance();
  MagicNumber=MagicNumber+1;
Reason: