Problem during submitting EA for the first time.

Hi all. 

I am trying to submit an EA for validation. And here's the error report. But after some search, I still can't find the related documentation or posts. The EA can only be used to trade gold.  And how do I ask the validation program to check the EA only in 5min or 1min? 

Or do I have to fill other symbols with simple moving average trades?

Thank you.

test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations

test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations

test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations

test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations

3. For a multi-currency expert, add the ability to trade only one currency pair.
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average...

OK, I found a thread where many people met this problem. Maybe I could get an answer from the thread.

Yinglin Tang: I am trying to submit an EA for validation. And here's the error report. But after some search, I still can't find the related documentation or posts. The EA can only be used to trade gold. And how do I ask the validation program to check the EA only in 5min or 1min? Or do I have to fill other symbols with simple moving average trades?

You cannot limit your EA to only trade Gold. It is against the rules of Market products.

Even if your EA should be used only on Gold, it must be able to trade on any symbol and on any time-frame.

That is what the verification process does, it tests your EA against multiple symbols and time-frames and it must do so for all of them.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You cannot limit your EA to only trade Gold. It is against the rules of Market products.

Even if your EA should be used only on Gold, it must be able to trade on any symbol and on any time-frame.

That is what the verification process does, it tests your EA against multiple symbols and time-frames and it must do so for all of them.

Thank you for the tip.