On/Off button to hide several indicators at once

Hi,

Is ther any possibility to create a script or expert advisor to  have a button to hide/unhide several indicators.

For instance, the program will have several indicators such as bollinger band and MA as built in indicator. and there is a button to toggle hide/unhide the indicators at once.

Tq

If you had used this you would have found that it is a very old question with no real solution.

Create one template with them on it and one (perhaps Default.tpl) without. Applying the templates can be done by code, or manually by Chart → Right-click → Template → click on one.

William Roeder #:

If you had used this you would have found that it is a very old question with no real solution.

Create one template with them on it and one (perhaps Default.tpl) without. Applying the templates can be done by code, or manually by Chart → Right-click → Template → click 

but if i use this style, all my drawing will be erased right?

anwarms #: but if i use this style, all my drawing will be erased right?

Correct.

anwarms:

Hi,

Is ther any possibility to create a script or expert advisor to  have a button to hide/unhide several indicators.

For instance, the program will have several indicators such as bollinger band and MA as built in indicator. and there is a button to toggle hide/unhide the indicators at once.

Tq

it can be done

if you know each indicator's shortname

using 

ChartIndicatorAdd();

ChartIndicatorDelete();
Reason: