one click trading

hello.

when i choose one click trading in mt5 android, there is no difference to close trades with unchosen one click trading. in both, i must hold the trade, then choose close position in menu and in new window i must click on close position and then a new window become to click "done". when i have some trades this method take very time to close my positions and i loose my profits in fast market movements several times. why there is no bottom to close trade with only one click without any discussion such as mt5 pc version? 

nhd73:

hello.

when i choose one click trading in mt5 android, there is no difference to close trades with unchosen one click trading. in both, i must hold the trade, then choose close position in menu and in new window i must click on close position and then a new window become to click "done". when i have some trades this method take very time to close my positions and i loose my profits in fast market movements several times. why there is no bottom to close trade with only one click without any discussion such as mt5 pc version? 

I don't think there is a faster way and that has to do with the safety of your account.

If you could close trades through the mobile app with just 1 click, you could close them accidentally too.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't think there is a faster way and that has to do with the safety of your account.

If you could close trades through the mobile app with just 1 click, you could close them accidentally too.

yes, maybe accidentally close, but when i accept one click trading it means accept this dangers. in pc, it maybe close positions accidentally too. i think there should be a difference between chosen and unchosen one click trading. i hope developers put a button to close trades fastly for who that accept one click trading and it's dangers. i think here is a good place to put a button. the place reduce dangers too.

Files:
11.jpg  164 kb

nhd73 #: yes, maybe accidentally close, but when i accept one click trading it means accept this dangers. in pc, it maybe close positions accidentally too. i think there should be a difference between chosen and unchosen one click trading. i hope developers put a button to close trades fastly for who that accept one click trading and it's dangers. i think here is a good place to put a button. the place reduce dangers too.
It is clear that MetaQuotes will now focus more on developing their Webterminal and no longer the mobile app due to the recent removal from the iOS store. On the recent post about the new beta build 3470, one can clearly see this shift where quite a bit of attention was given to the Webterminal updates.

check with your broker for there tailored app if they provide one ,have seen this on some of them ....note have also seen how people loose bigtime and by accident with this on in the broker mobile apps.  
Reason: