Terminal File Access

Greetings,

I‌'d like to access the Terminal file that is on my phone. MQL5.

I‌s there a way to export it?

‌‌Thank you, in advance.

‌‌michaelMiller

Michael Miller: I‌'d like to access the Terminal file that is on my phone. MQL5. I‌s there a way to export it?

What terminal file??? MQL5 on your phone???

You cannot run Scripts, EAs or Custom Indicators on the Mobile app! Is that what you are asking?‌

Fernando Carreiro:

What terminal file??? MQL5 on your phone???

You cannot run Scripts, EAs or Custom Indicators on the Mobile app! Is that what you are asking?‌

No, I'm not asking that. On the mobile there is Terminal, Community, and Hosting Service. I'd like to export the information in Terminal. Is that file on the phone? On the computer in the account? Accessible at all?

T‌hanks for asking.

Michael Miller: No, I'm not asking that. On the mobile there is Terminal, Community, and Hosting Service. I'd like to export the information in Terminal. Is that file on the phone? On the computer in the account? Accessible at all?

What mobile app is that? Is it the MetaQuotes or by the broker? On iOS or Android? I have MetaQuotes MT4 and MT5 Mobile apps on iOS and I certainly don't have any "Terminal", "Community" or "Hosting Service".

Can you provide a screenshot?‌

Fernando Carreiro:

What mobile app is that? Is it the MetaQuotes or by the broker? On iOS or Android? I have MetaQuotes MT4 and MT5 Mobile apps on iOS and I certainly don't have any "Terminal", "Community" or "Hosting Service".

Can you provide a screenshot?‌

It's the MQL5 mobile app. Android. (Well, there's usually some differences between iOS and Android.)

Michael Miller: It's the MQL5 mobile app. Android. (Well, there's usually some differences between iOS and Android.)

That is the Chats and Messages, including Notifications. You seem to be lucky to only have only 3 sections. I have dozens (Forum, Service Desk, Profile, MetaQuotes, and individual private messages grouped by each User).

However, as far as I know, that information is not "exportable", at least not on the iOS version.

Fernando Carreiro:

That is the Chats and Messages, including Notifications. You seem to be lucky to only have only 3 sections. I have dozens (Forum, Service Desk, Profile, MetaQuotes, and individual private message grouped by User).

However, as far as I know, that information is not "exportable", at least not on the iOS version.

Okay. Thanks for the feedback! mm
Reason: