EA is not working on different symbols

Hello every one....

Something weird happened in my expert advisor.

It perfectly works fine on XAUUSD but when I change it to another symbol it just stops opening positions, i've just written _Symbol for any required places but I don't know why it only works on gold...

anyone happens to have something similar ?

Did you write the EA yourself?

Ali Reza Emami Bistgani: but I don't know why it only works on gold...

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

Osazee Asikhemhen #:

Did you write the EA yourself?

Yeah i wrote it by myself. it's really strange... i feel like it got stuck with this symbol i mean gold eventhough there is not any specified symbol for this i used "_Symbol" so on any chart it works...there is not any complex code in it . it opens a buy or sell position in like every 500 points....

William Roeder #:

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

I know buddy it's my final code and wanna put it on market and it's supposed to only work on Gold but this Automated Validation is checking it on different pairs so i kinda got stuck in this :(

Ali Reza Emami Bistgani #:I know buddy it's my final code and wanna put it on market and it's supposed to only work on Gold but this Automated Validation is checking it on different pairs so i kinda got stuck in this :(

Your EA must adapt to different contract specifications.Your code has to verify and adapt to many variables, such as ...

• Tick Size
  • Tick Value
  • Minimum Lots
  • Maximum Lots
  • Lot step
  • Stops Level
  • Freeze Level
  • and several other variables from the contract specifications

Also read the following ...

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.
Reason: