Need help with adding an extra buffer to MT4 indicator

Hi guys, I would like assistance with an indicator I am planning to use for a trading bot, this indicator is sort of like a support and resistance indicator. It draws support and resistance blocks on the chart. So my issue is, when I open up the Data Window (Ctrl + D), this indicator only has 1 buffer, this one buffer shows the price of a certain block when I hover over the block with my mouse. The problem with that is, there's no way of knowing (or letting the expert advisor know) which blocks are support blocks and which ones are resistance blocks, when I'm coding my expert advisor. Usually for instance in an oscillator type indicator, once the indicator crosses over and becomes bullish, the data in the Data Window will be positive (+) and once the indicator crosses over again and becomes bearish, the data in the Data Window will then become negative (-) and this is how we can differentiate between the signals we're getting from that particular indicator..

I have the source code of this indicator and possible solutions could be: 

1. Make the resistance/bearish blocks have a negative value in the data window and make the support/bullish blocks have a positive value in the data window (or vice versa).

2. Add a second indicator buffer, and let each buffer (2 in total) represent each type of block either bullish/support block or bearish/resistance block..

I will attach the source below..

Files:

If the value is below price, isn't is support?

yes thats what I thought Initially, but after a closer examination of the indicator I found that some "support" blocks could still form above the price, as well as some "resistance"' levels could form below the price. Like I said this indicator is "sort of" like a Support & Resistance indicator, but its actually a Fair Value Gap indicator (this indicator functions the same way a support and resistance indicator works)..

Thanks for your response as well

Files:
fvg_levels.PNG  41 kb

Your image shows two colors. Therefor it already has two buffers.

William Roeder #:
Your image shows two colors. Therefor it already has two buffers.

when I open the Data Window there is only 1 BUFFER, I wouldnt be asking this question if there were 2 William... The colors by default are all colored blue, I turned one set red just to show you..