Signal indicator in EA

Hello follow dev, 
 I  have the sell and buy arrow indicator known as <Deleted> indicator, if I open my mt4 data window the indicator's value shows up in two places which is the sell and buy arrow signal. But I do code the indicator using iCustom(...) With the two sell and buy buffers value shown on the data windows .

but the problem is that the indicator return an int value that is not the ask and bid Price even when they is no sell or buy signal the value will be there always. I even used Normalizedouble () function.

Please how can I code this indicator, I will share the indicator if need to

Do not double Post!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

Emmanuel Emmanuel Tom:
Hello follow dev, 
 I  have the sell and buy arrow indicator known as <Deleted> indicator, if I open my mt4 data window the indicator's value shows up in two places which is the sell and buy arrow signal. But I do code the indicator using iCustom(...) With the two sell and buy buffers value shown on the data windows .

but the problem is that the indicator return an int value that is not the ask and bid Price even when they is no sell or buy signal the value will be there always. I even used Normalizedouble () function.

Indicator buffers gives value only when there is an arrow signal. I have tested that indicator buffers with my EA in H4 timeframe and it was working fine with the buffers.

Afsal Meerankutty:
Indicator buffers gives value only when there is an arrow signal. I have tested that indicator buffers with my EA in H4 timeframe and it was working fine with the buffers.

Hello dear friend, the indicator always return an integer even they is no sell or buy arrow

Emmanuel Emmanuel Tom:

Hello dear friend, the indicator always return an integer even they is no sell or buy arrow

Most buffers return EMPTY_VALUE (2147483647) when there is no arrow. Is this the integer that you are getting?

Emmanuel Emmanuel Tom:
Hello follow dev, 

double BuySignal=iCustom(...);
 double SellSignal=iCustom(...);
if BuySignal!=2147483647 && BuySignal>0) // Buy 
if SellSignal!=2147483647 && SellSignal>0) // Buy 
Reason: