Why is it that BOOM and CRASH indexes can not respect Stop and Take profit levels

If you have traded BOOM and Crash you will notice that the STOP loss levels are not Respected neither are the Take profit levels ,i have done so much research around this issue, what code could be used to avoid these ,what can be done ,for those who don't understand how they work ,i am very sure many coders on mql5 have met clients requesting something along these lines, what have you done differently that works.

From what i understand is, they are triggerd only at the close price of the candle (slippage). This is how the the "system" works. There is no code that could help.

It is a clear cause for conflict of interest sending your stop levels to a broker which is generating the bars :)

Amos Tsopotsa: If you have traded BOOM and Crash you will notice that the STOP loss levels are not Respected neither are the Take profit levels ,i have done so much research around this issue, what code could be used to avoid these ,what can be done ,for those who don't understand how they work ,i am very sure many coders on mql5 have met clients requesting something along these lines, what have you done differently that works.

It is called slippage, and you should have posted on my thread, since that is dedicated to these very symbols.

The same happens with every other symbol, but these two in particular have very large spikes or drops, inherent to their nature, and I explain that in my observations ...

"On the M1 chart, however, it can be tricky because of their sudden spikes (“Boom”) or drops (“Crash”), making it very difficult if not impossible to use stops because of the slippage that will occur if the stops are too tight. One requires a unique approach to scalp the M1 or the tick chart, but on a whole I totally enjoyed myself trading manually, which I have not done for a long time."

I would say tick prices not bars what do you think 

Enrique Dangeroux #:From what i understand is, they are triggerd only at the close price of the candle (slippage). This is how the the "system" works. There is no code that could help. It is a clear cause for conflict of interest sending your stop levels to a broker which is generating the bars :)
No, the spikes and drops occur at any time not just at the close.

Guys, please continue on my thread so that all relevant information is concentrated there for other to review.

I will do pockets of these posts so it appears there, but please continue the discussion there.

After every 300 ticks a spike will happen ,after every 1000 ticks a spike will happen etc what does this mean 

Fernando Carreiro #:

Guys, please continue on my thread so that all relevant information is concentrated there for other to review.

I will do pockets of these posts so it appears there, but please continue the discussion there.

the thread you made has gone stagnant not much comments as i expected it seems most have no idea how to trade or engage 

Amos Tsopotsa #:the thread you made has gone stagnant not much comments as i expected it seems most have no idea how to trade or engage 
So, by creating a new thread you make it even more stagnant! Ok, have it your way!

Amos Tsopotsa #:

the thread you made has gone stagnant not much comments as i expected it seems most have no idea how to trade or engage 

i have picked up a few ideas that has made the broker delay the movement of candles ,i wont be surprised with that as this is a computer based system which they can at anytime change how the candles move, to me its just a betting system 

Fernando Carreiro #:
So, by creating a new thread you make it even more stagnant! Ok, have it your way!

you not getting me my hope was to have all these ideas shared on your thread mate 

Reason: