Marketeplace EA removed from chart and cannot add it back. ?

Not sure which category to put this in but I'm on MT4 

Today EA copy trader removed from master and all slaves and cannot reattach. NO error and not message on chart when attempting to add them back. 

Agent86:
Not sure which category to put this in but I'm on MT4 

Today EA copy trader removed from master and all slaves and cannot reattach. NO error and not message on chart when attempting to add them back. 

Check whether you changed your MQL5 account number or you are not logged in with the correct one.

You can recover or reset it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Also make sure that you MQL5 account password is not longer than 10 characters.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Check whether you changed your MQL5 account number or you are not logged in with the correct one.

You can recover or reset it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Also make sure that you MQL5 account password is not longer than 10 characters.

Thanks

Well, I double checked this and I have not changed any logins at all or reset. 
1 Master, 3 slaves and total of 4 separate instances of MetaTrader 4 all doing the same thing. Marketplace EA copy trader "can not load". This is what the log says too. 

Each instance logged in, and each instance logged into the Services for MetaTrader 4 in the upper right corner for Chat, community, marketplace etc. 
I'm not sure what happened. It seems like it's Windows 11 update related but I can't be sure. 

However, other EA's are can run just not Marketplace EA. 
Is it possible a Windows Update broke Marketplace on MetaTrader 4 ? 

Thanks

I would advise you to delete and re-install your MQL5 Market purchase.

Make sure that:

• that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

In case you still don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install your product again
Reason: