Fraud by many EA authors.

I noticed that many authors release their products and after a certain update, this product is not at all like the original one that I bought, or one of the versions of the subsequent update.

Many authors, before removing products from the market, release an update that cuts EA's features and makes it flawed.

MQL keep all versions of EA in your database so that buyer can install the version of purchased product that he needs.

Olga Snizhko:

I noticed that many authors release their products and after a certain update, this product is not at all like the original one that I bought, or one of the versions of the subsequent update.

Many authors, before removing products from the market, release an update that cuts EA's features and makes it flawed.

MQL keep all versions of EA in your database so that buyer can install the version of purchased product that he needs.

Your last remark its not possible, unless its a request towards MQL5.com.

It is an interesting proposal. As an author, I'd be very grateful if this were possible, and it's a very good thing to suggest to Metaquotes.

Sometimes I find myself with the problem that I am the one who leads the course of the changes, and some user may like it. or not, those changes.

Although for me they can be positive

Another proposal could be :

Change hidden to not available for purchase , but visible .

This will empower the reviews placed by users who are dissatisfied by the update (as they are visible) and 

it will also allow the "marketing" versed vendors to create "buzz" , or , "anticipation" of the purchase being available .

There can also be a category with these products in the market

Another option (off topic) would be an "escrow" type purchase . 

• The user puts the money in for a product 
  • mql keeps the money ,not the vendor, for a trial period of 30days
  • if the user is satisfied the money is released to the vendor
  • if not it is returned to the buyer
  • with a fee ofcourse ,and , with checks on the meta trader level .

Olga Snizhko:

I also agree as a seller

It is good if the buyers have access to the old versions as well

But only one of the versions

At the buyer's choice

Renate Gerlinde Engelsberger #:

I also agree as a seller

It is good if the buyers have access to the old versions as well

But only one of the versions

At the buyer's choice

Buyer has a certain number of activations that is tied to windows and a PC.

Make it possible for me to be able to install version of EA that I need on computer where I used one of activations.

Reason: