Problems using iTime with Scripts

I can't ask ITime for Charts different from what I use with script. I mean, if I use it with Dax, I can't question DJ. It's normal?

snatoli: I can't ask ITime for Charts different from what I use with script. I mean, if I use it with Dax, I can't question DJ. It's normal?

You can use it with other symbols. You have to however, take into consideration, any delays that take place for data synchronisation.

You also have to enable the other symbols in the Market Watch window before you can query it.

On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
          Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 (2019)

On MT5: Unless the current chart is that specific pair/TF, you must synchronize the terminal Data from the Server before accessing candle/indicator values.
          Error 4806 while using CopyBuffer() - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #10 (2020)
          Is it mystical?! It is! - Withdraw - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
          Timeseries and Indicators Access / Data Access - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          Synchronize Server Data with Terminal Data - Symbols - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2018)
          SymbolInfoInteger doesn't work - Symbols - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

Fernando Carreiro #:

You can use it with other symbols. You have to however, take into consideration, any delays that take place for data synchronisation.

You also have to enable the other symbols in the Market Watch window before you can query it.

Thanks for the tips Fernando, so I resolved the problem.

snatoli #: Thanks for the tips Fernando, so I resolved the problem.

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What was the problem? What solved what?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
     When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.

Reason: