VPS "custom indicator not found"

hello guys,

pls help me solve this problem,

i made a custom-plug-in in my EA and it works in the main chart,

but, when i turned ON the VPS and MIGRATE ALL it shows that in the VPS EXPERT tab "custom indicator not found"

it did not make any trades when MQL5 vps ON..

tnx in advance guys..

Files:
ff26.png  173 kb
ff27.png  87 kb

If the any thing of your system (indicator, EA, ..) needs and includes DLL a migration to a MQ-VPS is not possible.

Carl Schreiber #:
If the any thing of your system (indicator, EA, ..) needs and includes DLL a migration to a MQ-VPS is not possible.tnx

tnx for responding,

i did not include DLL before migration.

DEAN PADRE #:

tnx for responding,

i did not include DLL before migration.

But what about the Indicator or the EA? Ask the programmers!

DEAN PADRE #: i did not include DLL before migration.

You do not include DLLs, the indicator does. Indicator must be fixed.

DEAN PADRE #: tnx for responding, i did not include DLL before migration.

Please note that the MQL5 VPS service does not support or allow the use of DLL calls. Any EA or Indicator that requires DLL calls will not function on it. Only "pure" MQL Indicators and EAs will function correctly.

William Roeder #:

You do not include DLLs, the indicator does. Indicator must be fixed.

i'll try to fix the indicator,

but i don't understand why it is working (EA and indicator) when VPS is turned off.

DEAN PADRE #: i'll try to fix the indicator, but i don't understand why it is working (EA and indicator) when VPS is turned off.

A possible reason has already been given. Does it use DLL? If yes, then it will work on your PC but will not work on the MQL5 VPS service.

There may be other reasons too. For example, if the EA loads the custom indicator indirectly, and the migration process does not detect this. In this case add the indicator to a chart explicitly so that it gets migrated.

Fernando Carreiro #:

A possible reason has already been given. Does it use DLL? If yes, then it will work on your PC but will not work on the MQL5 VPS service.

There may be other reasons too. For example, if the EA loads the custom indicator indirectly, and the migration process does not detect this. In this case add the indicator to a chart explicitly so that it gets migrated.

i add the indicator in the chart then migrate, now its ok, 

but i got this new alert "trade indicator expired"

this happens when i turned of the PC..

my friends, how can i stop this alert?

Files:
ff29.png  86 kb

DEAN PADRE #: i add the indicator in the chart then migrate, now its ok, but i got this new alert "trade indicator expired" this happens when i turned of the PC. my friends, how can i stop this alert?
Just as the messages states. The indicator you are using, considers its license as expired. You will have to contact the author from whom you bought it and resolve the issue with them.

now i think it's working,

12hrs in the VPS and no more errors.

tnx for helping 

Carl Schreiber William Roeder Fernando Carreiro

have a good day guys..

Reason: