Signals not showing up with Forex.com account

When I log into my Forex.com account on MT4, I only see 5 or 6 signals available, but when I log into a demo account, I am able to see all the different signals. Is there a reason for this? Is there a different US broker that allows all the other signals, or is something else wrong? Thanks! 

bradjo32:
When I log into my Forex.com account on MT4, I only see 5 or 6 signals available, but when I log into a demo account, I am able to see all the different signals. Is there a reason for this? Is there a different US broker that allows all the other signals, or is something else wrong? Thanks! 

Your broker is following the FIFO rule and doesn't allow hedging, so you are able to see only compatible signals.

I guess that real/paid FIFO/non hedging signals are fewer than demo ones.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Your broker is following the FIFO rule and doesn't allow hedging, so you are able to see only compatible signals.

I guess that real/paid FIFO/non hedging signals are fewer than demo ones.
Is there a way to adjust that in the Forex.com account? 

bradjo32 #:
Is there a way to adjust that in the Forex.com account? 

No, these are rules all US brokers follow, it has to do with US financial regulations.

Doesn't it seem weird though that there are thousands and thousands of copy signals, and only 5 of them are available in the US? I feel like there must be another issues... 

bradjo32 #: Doesn't it seem weird though that there are thousands and thousands of copy signals, and only 5 of them are available in the US? I feel like there must be another issues... 

No, that is totally normal, given that the rest of the world is much bigger than the USA and that the rest of the world don't impose FIFO rules. One country with FIFO versus more than hundred other countries with no FIFO.

Fernando Carreiro #:

No, that is totally normal, given that the rest of the world is much bigger than the USA and that the rest of the world don't impose FIFO rules. One country with FIFO versus more than hundred other countries with no FIFO.

Got it. Thanks. Didn't know that FIFO was the main driver there. 
Reason: