I want to report a channel for spam.

This channel Prospect "FX New Channel" continuously sends me messages for subscription.I always unsubscribe and within 2 hours again the same.

How can i stop this???

I did not find this channel.
You can ignore it (unsubscribe all the time or from time to time), or to change something in your profile (this option is discussed here on the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/431390 ).

... or report to the service desk because they are able to find it and to ban the owner of the channel for some days for example.

Split rights in mql5 profile section
  • www.mql5.com
Dear mql5 admins, Since there is an option to create channels, spam and unwanted advertising have become a massive issue on this platform...

Antonis Michos: This channel Prospect "FX New Channel" continuously sends me messages for subscription.I always unsubscribe and within 2 hours again the same. How can i stop this???

Please also add your petition at the following thread, to help prevent this from happening ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Daniel Stein, 2022.08.24 12:44

Dear mql5 admins,

Since there is an option to create channels, spam and unwanted advertising have become a massive issue on this platform.

I know there is a right where we can avoid that, but that's not practicable for product publishers like us.

We want to be available via private messages for ALL users to answer questions about our products, so setting this parameter to "only friends" is not practicable.

My request is to separate the right to text someone from the right to add someone to groups and channels into two separate options.

In this way, we can allow everyone to contact us via private message and prohibit being added to every spam channel appearing on mql5.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Daniel

Sergey Golubev #:

I did not find this channel.
You can ignore it (unsubscribe all the time or from time to time), or to change something in your profile (this option is discussed here on the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/431390 ).

... or report to the service desk because they are able to find it and to ban the owner of the channel for some days for example.

Thank you.
Reason: