New to MetaTrader

Hi All

I work as a control systems engineer, but have always been interested in investing/trading. However I've never quite found the right community to ask questions, engage my interest and get me over the hump of being clueless to all the terminology and buzzwords used within this field. I thought I could maybe get involved in creating a few Expert Advisor scripts using what programming knowledge I do have to try and get my foot in the door. Is this the right place to come? or is there a community more suited for me somewhere else on the internet? 

Thanks

Ben 

wilk3sy:

Hi All

I work as a control systems engineer, but have always been interested in investing/trading. However I've never quite found the right community to ask questions, engage my interest and get me over the hump of being clueless to all the terminology and buzzwords used within this field. I thought I could maybe get involved in creating a few Expert Advisor scripts using what programming knowledge I do have to try and get my foot in the door. Is this the right place to come? or is there a community more suited for me somewhere else on the internet? 

Thanks

Ben 

G'day Ben and welcome on board. If you're interested in the programming side of things then this is definitely the forum to be on. Look forward to seeing your around.

Cheers
Stu

Filter:
G'day Ben and welcome on board. If you're interested in the programming side of things then this is definitely the forum to be on. Look forward to seeing your around.

Cheers
Stu

Thanks Stu

Hopefully I'll get to spend a bit of time on here this weekend 

Hello Mate,

Welcome to this community. I think you are now in the right place to gather and share forex knowledge. Here 5,00,000+ members are active. I am also passed long time with others forums and finally settled with this big family. 

I am really satisfied with this community. I believe, no need to move any where, this platform can give you necessary cooperation and work satisfaction.

Wish you best of luck.

Thanks & Rgds,

Pankaj 

nirob76:

Hello Mate,

Welcome to this community. I think you are now in the right place to gather and share forex knowledge. Here 5,00,000+ members are active. I am also passed long time with others forums and finally settled with this big family. 

I am really satisfied with this community. I believe, no need to move any where, this platform can give you necessary cooperation and work satisfaction.

Wish you best of luck.

Thanks & Rgds,

Pankaj 

Thanks Pankaj

I hope so too. I've found it quite hard to get my head into this after working and the other distractions in life. Once I get a foot in the door, hopefully I'll get sucked in.  

Reason: