[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 511

OnGoing:
Probably some sort of "reversal absorption candle". Is it on the minutes or higher?

By the way - look carefully - why did I highlight these three - there are more ....

elmucon:

And speaking of ideas - I'm sure a lot of people have seen - here's a thought about how to use

I don't know what the pros call it - I call it "Twix" - here are examples of classic Twix - think about it -

For amateurs of candlestick analysis it's called "rails".

elmucon:

By the way - look carefully - why I highlighted these three - there's more ....

interesting observation)

they are more or less shadowless... and almost on the same level)

khorosh:
In candlestick analysis enthusiasts, it's called "rails".
Yeah, like pin bars and stuff like that :)

7Konstantin7:

interesting observation)

they are more or less shadowless... and almost on the same level)

and look at the previous bars ...

elmucon:

and look at the previous bars ...
I get it) but is coding realistic? or is it more human logic I think)

7Konstantin7:
a got it) and for real coding? or here in my opinion more human logic will do)

really - the idea is in my queue - has now moved to the first place - now a week in the tanks - to distract my head - and I'll do ...

elmucon:

Really - the idea is in my queue - it's already in first place now - I'm going to play tanks for a week - I'll take my mind off it - and I'll get to work ...
Ok)

This, by the way, is a more serious thing, there are more targets and it's not built on ticking noise. Unless, of course, such situations are very rare.

The stop can be at the level of the fractal, and go ahead, trawl.

OnGoing:

This, by the way, is a more serious thing, there are more targets and it's not built on ticking noise. Unless, of course, such situations are very rare.

The stop can be at the level of the fractal, and go ahead, trawl.

it is definitely not rare - open your chart and look - I swear - you will find it at once....
Reason: