expert advisor installation

Hello,

is there any smart way for newbies or people not really familar with computers to install an expert advisor ?

What is the programmatical approach for this, common for xp-2008 ?

Thank you 

Fast Dive into MQL5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have decided to study MQL5 trading strategies' programming language, but you know nothing about it? We have tried to examine MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 terminal from the newcomers' point of view and have written this short introductory article. In this article, you can find a brief idea of the possibilities of the language, as well as some tips on working with MetaEditor 5 and the terminal.

You can create a setup file to install it, detect the directory which MT5 installed automatic. 

wish this can help u. 

It depends on file type you have.

If you have EX5 file of your expert you can double click on it. EA will be copied into terminal data folder and available in navigator of client terminal.

You also will see the message like this in journal of client terminal.

2011.08.04 10:25:11     Terminal        File 'Moving Average.ex5' coppied to 'C:\Users\alex.MAD\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\25402EF7B5DEFA25C85F11F8345CFF2F\MQL5\Experts\Moving Average.ex5'
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties - Documentation on MQL5

hi everyone!!!

can you help me as state below... 

1. can i get indicator that estimate long range and short range in real time..? plus have alert ringing for it...

i like to use 30minutes.. market EURO/USD and USD/JPY and i use parabolic sar until now...

2. how can i know that my graph / trade is in good condition without a wrong signal?

i use broadband speed 3.6 mbps... sometime not in good coverage...

can anyone can tell me in detail.. u can send an email to me also taza055183@yahoo.com

thanks,

best regards

tazaabg

MALAYSIA 

hi everyone!!!

can you help me as state below...

1. can i get indicator that estimate long range and short range in real time..? plus have alert ringing for it...

i like to use 30minutes.. market EURO/USD and USD/JPY and i use parabolic sar until now...

2. how can i know that my graph / trade is in good condition without a wrong signal?

i use broadband speed 3.6 mbps... sometime not in good coverage...

can anyone can tell me in detail.. u can send an email to me also taza055183@yahoo.com

thanks,

best regards

tazaabg

MALAYSIA

Reason: