What is the highest Optimizer dot color?

I've seen Green, Dark Green and Gold, but is there anything higher than Gold? I'm seeing this silver or platinum colored dot testing the EA I made. Is that less than green or higher than green? is it grey, silver, platinum, or what?

Nicholas C Weber:
I've seen Green, Dark Green and Gold, but is there anything higher than Gold? I'm seeing this silver or platinum colored dot testing the EA I made. Is that less than green or higher than green? is it grey, silver, platinum, or what?

Have a looks at this

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/objectconstants/webcolors

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Web Colors
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Web Colors
  • www.mql5.com
Web Colors - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Ah, I see, but I meant the dots on the results graph of the back and forward results. I was wondering if Gold is the color of the highest criteria results, or if platinum was next, or if the color I'm seeing is a shade of grey/faded green. Thanks though.

Dark green = best. Dark red = worst.
Reason: