NEED HELP! Expert remove function

Im trying out an EA that need to go full margin, but as soon as it hits 100%margin 1:500 leverage the expert get removed by not enough margin removed function called something like that. How do I disable this function to keep the EA active

Elias Odmark: Im trying out an EA that need to go full margin, but as soon as it hits 100%margin 1:500 leverage the expert get removed by not enough margin removed function called something like that. How do I disable this function to keep the EA active
You do understand that if you use all your capital on margin, you then have no money to trade with at all, and that you will get an immediate margin call, right?

Fernando Carreiro #:
You do understand that if you use all your capital on margin, you then have no money to trade with at all, and that you will get an immediate margin call, right?

Yes ofc! But it's just my EA get removed from the charts once it has open way too many trades and something called "Expert removed function" and then removes the EA so I have to manually go from there, This is just a test with an EA im doing, but its annoying that it gets removed 

Elias Odmark #:Yes ofc! But it's just my EA get removed from the charts once it has open way too many trades and something called "Expert removed function" and then removes the EA so I have to manually go from there, This is just a test with an EA im doing, but its annoying that it gets removed 

Then don't use the "ExpertRemove()" function in your EA. Or are you saying that it is not your code or that you don't have the source code for it?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then don't use the "ExpertRemove()" function in your EA. Or are you saying that it is not your code or that you don't have the source code for it?

I don't have the source code sadly so I cant remove "ExpertRemove" is there anything I can do inside my terminal do get through that

Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / ExpertRemove
Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / ExpertRemove
  • www.mql5.com
ExpertRemove - Common Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Elias Odmark #: I don't have the source code sadly so I can remove "ExpertRemove" is there anything I can do inside my terminal do get through that

No, there is nothing you can do, except contact the author of the EA.

EDIT: Or stop trading with 100% margin, which would be the most correct thing to do!

Oh yeah for sure but it's only a fun test in DEMO haha, but I appreciate the help

Theres a lot you can do, check your account on a trade and close the trade with the ea before the margin closeout.

then you can use testerdeposit and start again from there

or you can double the inital amount and trade with the half margin what is pretty the same amount

amando #: Theres a lot you can do, check your account on a trade and close the trade with the ea before the margin closeout. then you can use testerdeposit and start again from there or you can double the inital amount and trade with the half margin what is pretty the same amount

"TesterDeposit()" is for the Strategy Tester, not live, and the OP stated that he does not have access to the source code.

I will try to double the deposit to see if it works with the same inputs

Reason: