Signals - restricted users and paid users

I am developing an Expert Advisor program that is working well.   I want to share it with my friend for free but offer it on the general market for a fee.

How do I do that?

is there is a coupon code that can be applied to the subscription ?

or…..I can do two different signals.   One that I provide only to my friend and the other one to the general public…..but again,  I need to restrict who can use the signal.

Any help would be great.

Chris Pinter

Chris Pinter:

I am developing an Expert Advisor program that is working well.   I want to share it with my friend for free but offer it on the general market for a fee.

How do I do that?

is there is a coupon code that can be applied to the subscription ?

or…..I can do two different signals.   One that I provide only to my friend and the other one to the general public…..but again,  I need to restrict who can use the signal.

Any help would be great.

Chris Pinter

You need two different signals for that because there are no COUPON Code system here.

The only way to share a public signal with a specific number or users, is to put a high price on it and share your MQL5 account details in order to subscribe to it free of charge.

I wouldn't do that though, for security reasons.

How do i chat with other signal providers

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The only way to share a public signal with a specific number or users, is to put a high price on it and share your MQL5 account details in order to subscribe to it free of charge.

I wouldn't do that though, for security reasons.

How does the private signal work?    That might be a way to do this.

chris

Thizwilondi Munzhelele #:
How do i chat with other signal providers

I took a look at the article you pointed to.  I am unclear how this helps me understand the topic of restricting access to a signal.

Chris Pinter #:

How does the private signal work?    That might be a way to do this.

chris

You can't subscribe to a private signal, even yourself, it's only for monitoring.

Reason: