Signal Problem! Leverage 1:1000 not permitted ??

Hello, i subscribed to a signal 2 days ago, it was working but today it stopped working, when i try to re-activate it it says that the signal provider has a leverage of 1:1000 and it is not permitted for the signal.

I think he made this because he is very close to get a margin call, but im not sure.

Anyway now i have all my positions open and i dont know what to do because its all in red numbers and the signal is not working today because of that leverage change.

What can I do? Not good for a first experience in paid signals...

Thank you. 

Bahamut:

Hello, i subscribed to a signal 2 days ago, it was working but today it stopped working, when i try to re-activate it it says that the signal provider has a leverage of 1:1000 and it is not permitted for the signal.

I think he made this because he is very close to get a margin call, but im not sure.

Anyway now i have all my positions open and i dont know what to do because its all in red numbers and the signal is not working today because of that leverage change.

What can I do? Not good for a first experience in paid signals...

Thank you. 

Yeah the max leverage for a signal is 1:500. You will need to contact the signal provider directly. I'd also be sending a message to the Service Desk asking for a refund!

How do i get the refund?

He wiped my account, is there anything i can do right now? 

Will you close his account for this problem? 

I have warned many people of this guy, he is a gambler, unexperienced...Nobody listened to me... -_-

As the name says: SURE you will loose money AND SECURE profit with subscriptions... Sadly people believed his awesome, high risk growth...

MetaQuotes should make better warnings for those 200%+ monthly growths signals....

Bahamut:

How do i get the refund?

He wiped my account, is there anything i can do right now? 

Will you close his account for this problem? 

Sorry Bahamut, there's nothing anyone here can do for you. You will need to take it up with the Service Desk. Look for the link in the left menu in your profile page. The best you can hope for is a refund of the signal subscription.

Matija14:

MetaQuotes should make better warnings for those 200%+ monthly growths signals....

I think the warnings are pretty well spelt out by MQ in the signal page of high growth / high risk signals. 

Filter:
I think the warnings are pretty well spelt out from MQ in the signal page of high growth / high risk signals. 
People should not be allowed to subscribe to signals with profit greater than 300%

Matija14:
People should not be allowed to subscribe to signals with profit greater than 300%
Can you explain your reasoning behind that figure?

Or 200%

any trading that makes that kind of profits is very risky and subscribers are at high risk... 

Matija14:

Or 200%

any trading that makes that kind of profits is very risky and subscribers are at high risk... 

That's the subscriber choice. They have to be aware of what they are doing when subscribing to a signal.

Ok guys... i've learned my lesson...
Reason: