I'm about to spend $1500 on an EA. Please tell me a reason why I should'nt

I think I've done all necessary checks and testing but do not fully understand the EA's strategy well. 

My main concern is back test fixing, is it even possible for an EA to fix back test results? This EA's back test is REALLY impressive even with stress test its performance is impressive.

What can I miss? should I wait  for the price to drop in future? 

Lativ_:

I think I've done all necessary checks and testing but do not fully understand the EA's strategy well. 

My main concern is back test fixing, is it even possible for an EA to fix back test results? This EA's back test is REALLY impressive even with stress test its performance is impressive.

What can I miss? should I wait  for the price to drop in future? 

Everything can be faked. Not saying it is the case here, but it is possible and it happened.

What is this stress test? My terminal does not have that option.

You do not really own anyhting you buy here in the market. You buy activations. So, what it boils down to is do you want to own the oil pipeline, or buy the oil?

Enrique Dangeroux #:

Everything can be faked. Not saying it is the case here, but it is possible and it happened.

What is this stress test? My terminal does not have that option.

You do not really own anyhting you buy here in the market. You buy activations. So, what it boils down to is do you want to own the oil pipeline, or buy the oil?

Wait...so if I lose my laptops five times, then that's it?

Stress testing I mean simulated delays

I have read this  article and I'm still not sure, $1500 is a lot of money! I wish the strategy was transparent enough so that I know exactly what I'm buying other than a smooth back test equity/balance line

The correct way to choose an Expert Advisor from the Market
The correct way to choose an Expert Advisor from the Market
  • www.mql5.com
In this article, we will consider some of the essential points you should pay attention to when purchasing an Expert Advisor. We will also look for ways to increase profit, to spend money wisely, and to earn from this spending. Also, after reading the article, you will see that it is possible to earn even using simple and free products.

Lativ_ #:

Wait...so if I lose my laptops five times, then that's it?

Stress testing I mean simulated delays

I have read this  article and I'm still not sure, $1500 is a lot of money! I wish the strategy was transparent enough so that I know exactly what I'm buying other than a smooth back test equity/balance line

Why not contact the seller and tell them your concerns?

Stephen Reynolds #:

Why not contact the seller and tell them your concerns?

I do I'm waiting for a reply that will decide if I buy or not.

My main concern is fixing, the EA seem to filter bad days so perfectly, last reply the seller said it's news filter, however disabling the news filter doesn't make any difference and looking at the news file, there are no special news that could have been filtered compared to previous traded ones.

I hope I will get a specific answer on exactly why the specific days I singled out were filtered without revealing the strategy too much if its the seller's concern.

Anyway shouldn't an EA reveal the whole strategy to buyers?

Lativ_ #: Wait...so if I lose my laptops five times, then that's it?
If you are loosing your laptops, leave them at home. Don't go to bars and forget them.

Creating your own from ground up cost less with the right people who can code it for you. Plus you own it and can resell it for profit. <Deleted>

William Roeder #:
If you are loosing your laptops, them at home. Don't go to bars and forget them.

Haven't been to a bar in a longest time since the war started. Driving is a luxury 

Lativ_ #:

Anyway shouldn't an EA reveal the whole strategy to buyers?

If the seller revealed the whole strategy many people may get it coded themselves instead of buying it.

Suggest to the seller that they provide a rental option so that you don't have to commit so much money.

Keith Watford #:

If the seller revealed the whole strategy many people may get it coded themselves instead of buying it.

Suggest to the seller that they provide a rental option so that you don't have to commit so much money.

That makes a lot sense actually. So basically we're not buying to own?

The rent option is great however the seller once mentioned that competitors use the rent option to leave bad rating to a product

Lativ_ #:

That makes a lot sense actually. So basically we're not buying to own?

The rent option is great however the seller once mentioned that competitors use the rent option to leave bad rating to a product

What a convenient excuse...

Reason: