I get the following error when installing a purchased EA

2015.04.09 07:23:16.891 MQL4 Market: failed create temp file for downloading product 'RFX Breakout Trader' [267]

Please help

gobias80:
2015.04.09 07:23:16.891 MQL4 Market: failed create temp file for downloading product 'RFX Breakout Trader' [267]

Please help 

You will need to contact the Service Desk for help on this one sorry.

Only when you install EA.
It is better to start by right-clicking on the MT4 icon and selecting 'Run as administration' ?

Tobias Mccallum:

Please help 

I know it's been 3 years but I had the same exact problem and the solution was to RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR (right-click)!

Tobias Mccallum:

Please help 

Hi @Tobias Mccallum, I am willing to help you with whatever you need. I have seen that you are not satisfied with the Netbrain EA's performance. I have contacted you in this way because you do not allow private messages to be sent to you. Please let me know if you need any help.

Anddy Cabrera:

Hi @Tobias Mccallum, I am willing to help you with whatever you need. I have seen that you are not satisfied with the Netbrain EA's performance. I have contacted you in this way because you do not allow private messages to be sent to you. Please let me know if you need any help.

thanks for the message. im still using the EA and intend to update my review when i’ve seen some more results.  i dont need for you to anything on my behalf. my review is just an honest critique of the EA. i think its far more valuable than a five star review with little or no comment

Tobias Mccallum:
thanks for the message. im still using the EA and intend to update my review when i’ve seen some more results.  i dont need for you to anything on my behalf. my review is just an honest critique of the EA. i think its far more valuable than a five star review with little or no comment

Hi Tobias, you're right, your review is the highest importance for me. That's why I'm here to help you with whatever you need. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

I Solve this, Thanks God, using ChatGPT ..!

a. Open the Start menu and search for "Control Panel."

b. In the Control Panel, look for "User Accounts" and click on "Change User Account Control settings."

c. Move the slider down to reduce the UAC notification level. If you lower it to the lowest level, UAC will be disabled. Then, click "OK."

d. Close and Open the MT5 terminal

e. Try again !

Reason: