I get the following error when installing a purchased EA

To add comments, please log in or register
Tobias Mccallum
Tobias Mccallum  
2015.04.09 07:23:16.891 MQL4 Market: failed create temp file for downloading product 'RFX Breakout Trader' [267]

Please help 

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  
gobias80:
2015.04.09 07:23:16.891 MQL4 Market: failed create temp file for downloading product 'RFX Breakout Trader' [267]

Please help 

You will need to contact the Service Desk for help on this one sorry.
kamemura321
kamemura321  

Only when you install EA.
It is better to start by right-clicking on the MT4 icon and selecting 'Run as administration' ?

lac85es
lac85es  
Tobias Mccallum:

Please help 

I know it's been 3 years but I had the same exact problem and the solution was to RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR (right-click)!

Anddy Cabrera
Anddy Cabrera  
Tobias Mccallum:

Please help 

Hi @Tobias Mccallum, I am willing to help you with whatever you need. I have seen that you are not satisfied with the Netbrain EA's performance. I have contacted you in this way because you do not allow private messages to be sent to you. Please let me know if you need any help.

Tobias Mccallum
Tobias Mccallum  
Anddy Cabrera:

Hi @Tobias Mccallum, I am willing to help you with whatever you need. I have seen that you are not satisfied with the Netbrain EA's performance. I have contacted you in this way because you do not allow private messages to be sent to you. Please let me know if you need any help.

thanks for the message. im still using the EA and intend to update my review when i’ve seen some more results.  i dont need for you to anything on my behalf. my review is just an honest critique of the EA. i think its far more valuable than a five star review with little or no comment
Anddy Cabrera
Anddy Cabrera  
Tobias Mccallum:
thanks for the message. im still using the EA and intend to update my review when i’ve seen some more results.  i dont need for you to anything on my behalf. my review is just an honest critique of the EA. i think its far more valuable than a five star review with little or no comment

Hi Tobias, you're right, your review is the highest importance for me. That's why I'm here to help you with whatever you need. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

To add comments, please log in or register