mql5.com website not available in spain

The whole day I can't access mql5.com from home. I tried with 3 browsers from pc and with the mobile phone - no way. I'm in spain.

Now I'm in over the my virtual desktop that's in germany. Does anyone have any explanation for that?

All other websites open without problems. I restarted pc and router several times, deleted cookies. Mobile phone only has line over wifi.

Heiko Kendziorra:

The whole day I can't access mql5.com from home. I tried with 3 browsers from pc and with the mobile phone - no way. I'm in spain.

Now I'm in over the my virtual desktop that's in germany. Does anyone have any explanation for that?

All other websites open without problems. I restarted pc and router several times, deleted cookies. Mobile phone only has line over wifi.

Hope VPN might solve your problem

Heiko Kendziorra: I can't access mql5.com from home. … Does anyone have any explanation for that?
Perhaps there's a problem with your DNS server. Try changing
dnsCloudFlare-1.1.1.1_1.0.0.1
dnsGoogle      -8.8.8.8_8.8.4.4
dnsOpenDns  -208.67.222.222_208.67.220.220

Heiko Kendziorra: The whole day I can't access mql5.com from home. I tried with 3 browsers from pc and with the mobile phone - no way. I'm in spain. Now I'm in over the my virtual desktop that's in germany. Does anyone have any explanation for that? All other websites open without problems. I restarted pc and router several times, deleted cookies. Mobile phone only has line over wifi.

Are you sure it is Spain in general or just your specific IP?

If you are getting a completely blank webpage (no data but still connected), then it is because your IP was blocked by MetaQuotes.

This sometimes happens (its done automatically) when one opens too many pages from the site or too quickly. It thinks it's web-scraping or a bot and blocks the IP for some hours and some times a full 24 hours.

It has happened to me many times and even happened to me last week. Lucky for me I have 3 ISP connections at my home, so I just switch.

William Roeder #:
Perhaps there's a problem with your DNS server. Try changing
dnsCloudFlare-1.1.1.1_1.0.0.1
dnsGoogle      -8.8.8.8_8.8.4.4
dnsOpenDns  -208.67.222.222_208.67.220.220
Thanks but none of the 3 works, I tried with Edge & Chrome.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Are you sure it is Spain in general or just your specific IP?

If you are getting a completely blank webpage (no data but still connected), then it is because your IP was blocked by MetaQuotes.

This sometimes happens (its done automatically) when one opens too many pages from the site or too quickly. It thinks it's web-scraping or a bot and blocks the IP for some hours and some times a full 24 hours.

It has happened to me many times and even happened to me last week. Lucky for me I have 3 ISP connections at my home, so I just switch.

I asked a friend in spain, he can open the site.

It's not a blank webpage but still connected. It's simply: answer of mql5 lasted too long  

Heiko Kendziorra #: I asked a friend in spain, he can open the site. It's not a blank webpage but still connected. It's simply: answer of mql5 lasted too long  

If your friend can connect then you either have a blocked IP or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has some internal routing problems.

Do you perhaps have a different ISP you can test with?

EDIT: Does your friend have the same ISP or is it a different ISP?

Fernando Carreiro #:

If your friend can connect then you either have a blocked IP or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has some internal routing problems.

Do you perhaps have a different ISP you can test with?

EDIT: Does your friend have the same ISP or is it a different ISP?

Thanks. I wanted to call my ISP today, but now it works again.

Reason: