News WebRequest Stopped

Hi,

Today the News Stopped working, I think its because of the recent update, can you give some instructions how to fix it

The WebRequest Link https://time.is/UTC and https://ec.forexprostools.com/

The above links are from the Eas sellers, and it have to run with the EA

UTC - exact time now - Time.is
UTC - exact time now - Time.is
  • time.is
الوقت بالضبط الآن، منطقة زمنية، فارق التوقيت، وقت الشروق/الغروب ومعلومات مهمة عن UTC.

Investing.com calendar?
As far as I know - many calendar websites are changed their "htm format" all the time to prevent the traders to use their calendar inside EAs and inside news indicators.

.. I think its because of the recent update ..

It is nothing to do with Metatrader at all. It is about those websites which do not want for traders to use their calendar in EAs and in indicators.
It may be possible for the coders/authors of this EA to fix it, may be - not.
But the only way for now is to use MQL5 native calendar with Metatrader 5 for example.

Sergey Golubev #:

Investing.com calendar?
As far as I know - many calendar websites are changed their "htm format" all the time to prevent the traders to use their calendar inside EAs and inside news indicators.

It is nothing to do with Metatrader at all. It is about those websites which do not want for traders to use their calendar in EAs and in indicators.
It may be possible for the coders/authors of this EA to fix it, may be - not.
But the only way for now is to use MQL5 native calendar with Metatrader 5 for example.

Okay Thanks Sergey, so now the website may changed their htm, can you guide me through how to use the native MQL5 calendar, and if it help in stopping the trades during high impact news???

Sheereen Taweel #:

Okay Thanks Sergey, so now the website may changed their htm, can you guide me through how to use the native MQL5 calendar, and if it help in stopping the trades during high impact news???

We have this MQL5 calendar in MT5 (on the charts).
But it should be coded to be available for MT4 for example.

There is one summary thread about MQL5 calendar about how to use it incl programming and so on -
All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events
All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events.
All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events.
  • www.mql5.com
For traders MT5 user interface If you can't view the calendar tab, probably it's a choice a your broker : Video : How to delete Calendar Event...
Reason: