Weekly Hi Lo indicator with Pip range

Hello Group,

Does anyone know of a weekly High/Low indicator that shows 2 horizontal lines - one for the High, and the other for the low of the week - that also displays the Pip range and is dynamic as the weekly range expands?  Similar to the Daily Session indicator except in this case the session would be for the entire week.

Thank you.

Hundmist54321:

Hello Group,

Does anyone know of a weekly High/Low indicator that shows 2 horizontal lines - one for the High, and the other for the low of the week - that also displays the Pip range and is dynamic as the weekly range expands?  Similar to the Daily Session indicator except in this case the session would be for the entire week.

Thank you.

Search on codebase

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
Search on codebase
I did search codebase...hence my question

Hundmist54321 #: I did search codebase...hence my question

I don't believe you. I typed “weekly” into search bar → clicked codebase → and the third item was Monthly Weekly Levels

William Roeder #:

I don't believe you. I typed “weekly” into search bar → clicked codebase → and the third item was Monthly Weekly Levels

Did you find an indicator that displays the range in pips as the range grows dynamically throughout the week?  That's an indicator that I'm looking for.  I'm looking for more than horizontal lines.

Hundmist54321 #:

Did you find an indicator that displays the range in pips as the range grows dynamically throughout the week?  That's an indicator that I'm looking for.  I'm looking for more than horizontal lines.

What you saw, is what is available, you can create it and upload to codebase then.

What you require, won't take you time if you study the initial program, in codebase, updating its range value with OnTimer() event handler.
Reason: