Change Product Rank by Changing Product Price?

Hello every one, 
My question is if I change the price of my product does the rank and star rates of it remains the same? Or they disappear.

Thanks for every replay in advance.

Fatemeh Ameri:
Hello every one, 
My question is if I change the price of my product does the rank and star rates of it remains the same? Or they disappear.

Thanks for every replay in advance.

Price change will reflect in your product's rating and ranking, but it will not affect its reviews and stars.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Price change will reflect in your product's rating and ranking, but it will not affect its reviews and stars.

Thanks for replay, How is the relation if I increase the price, the rank will decrease? what if I decrease the price?

Fatemeh Ameri #:

Thanks for replay, How is the relation if I increase the price, the rank will decrease? what if I decrease the price?

Usually the higher the price, the higher the rating.

Eleni Anna Branou #: Usually the higher the price, the higher the rating.

That is definitely a skewed rating system in favour of MetaQuotes 😂

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Usually the higher the price, the higher the rating.

No one would disclose the algorithm used to rank stuff because it gets exploited. Granted, if simple enough it gets exploited anyways by means of peek and poke.

So, Is this fact or feeling?

Enrique Dangeroux #:

No one would disclose the algorithm used to rank stuff because it gets exploited. Granted, if simple enough it gets exploited anyways by means of peek and poke.

So, Is this fact or feeling?

It's my feeling from what I see so far, Enrique.

Reason: