How to martingale strategy calculator.

Hi 

Please tell me your opinion on this subject. 

how to martingale strategy calculator for keep stable.

cutloss% tp% ???

Thanks,

Pongpitak Kumpawong:

Hi 

Please tell me your opinion on this subject. 

how to martingale strategy calculator for keep stable.

cutloss% tp% ???

Thanks,

When the strategy is ready to risk 10 thousand dollars for gain of 1 dollar just in order to keep the curve smooth, there is no stabilization magic.

*-I would call it a PR strategy, rather than martingale

Closing in profit only will make the strategy risking the entire capital always.

Closing with an hard stop loss % will make the strategy less risky but in the same time less profitable because an hard stop loss can cut months of profits.

There are several ways of working with martingales, some more risky than others.

It's all about tastes and expectations!

It's all about making it less martingale. 

As much as you make it less martingale, it's more stable.

SL is one step, less multiplications is another step. The final step is relinquishing it totally, it's most stable then.

Amir Yacoby #:

When the strategy is ready to risk 10 thousand dollars for gain of 1 dollar just in order to keep the curve smooth, there is no stabilization magic.

*-I would call it a PR strategy, rather than martingale

well good

Call it a PR strategy, 

Thanks.,

Fabio Cavalloni #:

Closing in profit only will make the strategy risking the entire capital always.

Closing with an hard stop loss % will make the strategy less risky but in the same time less profitable because an hard stop loss can cut months of profits.

There are several ways of working with martingales, some more risky than others.

It's all about tastes and expectations!

Thank you

Pongpitak Kumpawong #:

well good

Call it a PR strategy, 

Thanks.,

Yes, and what is sure is that only PR people will profit from it. Long run, it stands no chance, no matter how you tweak it.

Amir Yacoby #:

Yes, and what is sure is that only PR people will profit from it. Long run, it stands no chance, no matter how you tweak it.

i think so.

thank you.

Amir Yacoby # :

Đó là tất cả về việc làm cho nó ít martingale hơn. 

Bạn càng làm cho nó ít martingale hơn, nó sẽ ổn định hơn.

SL is a step, less than is a another step. Cuối cùng là từ bỏ nó hoàn toàn, lúc đó nó ổn định nhất.

I appreciate you

Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
          Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

trading is price action martingale trading requires practice in time we use no stop loss or take profit analysing the pair that you want to trade enhances your chance of getting more trades in without a stop loss,the risks of taging a stop loss with your trades simply means that you are not sure which direction the market is currently going price actin is the key paying bills.
Reason: