I need multi broker MT4

It is quite disappointing that Metaquote will attach Mt5 to both  mt5 installer and mt4 installer. I need an mt4 that is not tied to a specific broker. I hate having too many mt4 on my pc. Any useful link would be appreciated

1. Jerry Unamba: It is quite disappointing that Metaquote will attach Mt5 to both  mt5 installer and mt4 installer.

If you had used this (before posting), you would have found (among 300+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
              Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum (2018)

Possibly the "clean MT4" download link:
              MT4 download - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2019)

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

2. Jerry Unamba:I need an mt4 that is not tied to a specific broker. I hate having too many mt4 on my pc.

The terminal can only connect to one account at a time. You need one per broker (installed in separate directories).

I'm a beginner in forex and am looking for an MT4 broker with suitable trading conditions and good customer service. Any recommendations?

Jarvis89 #: I'm a beginner in forex and am looking for an MT4 broker with suitable trading conditions and good customer service. Any recommendations?

Recommending brokers is against the forum rules. You will have to do your own research.

Reason: