How much monthly profit is possible in all kinds online trading with US$ 1 billion capital

I have a project and I want to ask what's maximum possible monthly profit in all kinds online trading including forex, commodities, cfd, stocks/shares, indices, metals, eft, etc.

For example if 20 experienced traders are given $50 million each and what's maximum monthly possible profit that can be produced? I am talking about working with big names like NASDAQ, NYSE, LSE, French Stock Exchange, German Stock Exchange, Tokyo Stock Exchange, DB.com, Barclays Broker Hub, HSBC, Citi, Schwab, e-trade, fidelity, ScotTrade, WellsFargo, SwissQuote, etc. In forex FXCM, InteractiveBrokers, Forex (GainCapital) because all these are listed in NYSE.

Trading setups can be established in any country where big trading scope is possible. For example one setup can be established in USA to utilize all US brokers and trading facilities, another in UK to use UK online business facilities and so on.

Is this possible to produce average 10% monthly profit?

Yes very possible and even more than that. What matters is the level of risk the investor will be willing to take. It is possible to make 10% monthly return on investment with a drawdown of less thatn 15%. But it is impossible to make 10% with a drawdown of less that 3%. So that is it. The investor will need to state the level of risk he or she is willing to take. contact  2348085970934, Nigeria.

Best Regards

Dear global forex....am santhosh from india..i have been doing trading for past 7 years after lot of struggles and losses i found the exact strategy...that's non other than money management....as you ask 10% profit is 200% possible....but when you are expecting 10% profit you should ready for 10% risk....if you are ready for 10% risk...call me [deleted by moderator]...email: [deleted by moderator].....am also looking for genuine clients...

I have had a chance to trade last 3 years with a capital of 680,000 Euros of an investment company after I coded an EA to them ... The contract to trade their capital is that the monthly profit MUST not exceed than 6% and the DD MUST not exceed than 8% in any time. The contract will void in the first break to this rule. I succeeded to trade only 3 months as first time I break the DD I received a phone call that once I get out of the DD on the break-even, I have to stop everything. It was too difficult to trade inside strict boundaries.

After that time, I believe that was a big protection to their capital to prevent any type of risks could the trader involved into. I think, 5% is more than enough for big capitals. This percentage even could go lower as much the capital increases. 

Its possible even with low risk but not easy.

oshaban:

I have had a chance to trade last 3 years with a capital of 680,000 Euros of an investment company after I coded an EA to them ... The contract to trade their capital is that the monthly profit MUST not exceed than 6% and the DD MUST not exceed than 8% in any time. The contract will void in the first break to this rule. I succeeded to trade only 3 months as first time I break the DD I received a phone call that once I get out of the DD on the break-even, I have to stop everything. It was too difficult to trade inside strict boundaries.

After that time, I believe that was a big protection to their capital to prevent any type of risks could the trader involved into. I think, 5% is more than enough for big capitals. This percentage even could go lower as much the capital increases. 

If $1 billion is break into 20 pieces then each setup/trader has $50 million and one team have to calculate on $50 million. One trader (or team) has $50 million and I am talking about aggressive trading strategy including all instruments of online trading without strict boundaries/limits of maximum DD or profit, then is this possible to produce 10%-15% monthly?

Reason: