Download MetaTrader 5

Looking for EA which trade 00 price level

To add comments, please log in or register
peteonthenet
peteonthenet  

Hello,

I am looking for a EA which will trade 00 price level.

Example :

if Current price of EUR/USD is say 1.4165, then ea has to Buy at 1.4200 and sell at 1.4100 , no pending orders, just instant orders.

If should ea is available please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Position Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Position Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Jinsong Zhang
Jinsong Zhang  
Can you trade manually as you say? Can you specify price in instant mode?
daytoray
daytoray  

Try Blessing 3 EA

balazs321
balazs321  
I don't understand the idea.  You cannot instant buy or sell at other prices than the current price (1.4165). You can send a pending order that executes the order if the price reaches 1.41 or 1.42. It's about 10 lines to code, if you can convince me for the reason, i will do it for you free.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5
molanis
molanis  

In mt5 you cannot hedge. There is no way to create your ea.

Jinsong Zhang
Jinsong Zhang  
Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) Trade 00 Price Level
  • 20.00 USD
  • Jinsong Zhang
  • www.mql5.com
This Expert Advisor can place pending orders at 00 price level which symbol is on current chart. Example: current price is 1.4138, then 00 Price(higher) is 1.4200, 00 Price(lower) is 1.4100; The EA can place pending orders as...
To add comments, please log in or register