FundSeeder

Anyone know or a member of Fund Seeder?

I'm not sure if they are right to say that in order to track my performance with my broker using MT4 platform,

account number and password are required but only to view and no capacity to trade or move fund and MT4 user

should know that.

Anyone opinion for this matter ? 

I do not know, but if you trust them give then the account number and investor password , investor password is a read only password so they can't do anything, but I will tell you this some companies do require the account number and investor password to see your history and track record 

Vhenom:
I do not know, but if you trust them give then the account number and investor password , investor password is a read only password so they can't do anything, but I will tell you this some companies do require the account number and investor password to see your history and track record 
Thanks. But could you please explain further why the password has become read-only for them ?

Vantages:
Thanks. But could you please explain further why the password has become read-only for them ?
You have two passwords, one for the master account, one for investor which is read-only. Just make sure they are different because by default, they are usually the same! You can change the investor password in the terminal

Filter:
You have two passwords, one for the master account, one for investor which is read-only. Just make sure they are different because by default, they are usually the same! You can change the investor password in the terminal

I see. And the investor ( read-only ) password is the one I should only entrust ...

Thank you Filter. You're always a big help.

One more thing please. Up to what extent they can access the account or terminal ?

But surely they must NOT have access to execute positions and move funds.

Vantages:

One more thing please. Up to what extent they can access the account or terminal ?

But surely they must NOT have access to execute positions and move funds.

And must NOT have access to MetaEditor for the source codes...

Vantages:
And must NOT have access to MetaEditor for the source codes...
Hey there not actually getting to your computer ,example  If you wanted to see your account from another platform and you have not added nothing meaning indicators or EA's your not gonna see what you see in other terminal , so yeah don't worry about that but if you still got doubts   download another MT4 platform and put your account number and investor password , you will see that you will not be able to see what you got in your main terminal.

Vantages:

I see. And the investor ( read-only ) password is the one I should only entrust ...

Thank you Filter. You're always a big help.

Very welcome mate. The read only password basically lets them see your account history. But as for indicators/scripts/EAs etc, they won't see what is in your terminal, they'll still just see what's in theirs. And they cannot interact with any trades or create new ones.

As Vhenom says, I suggest you download a fresh copy of MT and log in with your investor password and have a play around. This will give you peace of mind as you will see exactly what others will be able to see and do.

Cheers

Many thanks to both of you !
Reason: