How to Hide History?

hi,

 This is to ask the following,

I would like to give Investor password to people to my mt5 trarding account.

However, I would like them to not be able to see my Trades History.

I am fine if they are able to see the open positions.


Is there a way my problem is sorted out? 

pcindia:

hi,

 This is to ask the following,

I would like to give Investor password to people to my mt5 trarding account.

However, I would like them to not be able to see my Trades History.

I am fine if they are able to see the open positions.


Is there a way my problem is sorted out? 

I don't think its possible, the investor password gives read only privileges, so trading history is among them.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't think its possible, the investor password gives read only privileges, so trading history is among them.

Thanks Eleni!

anyone who thinks making a software for the purpose can help?
pcindia #: anyone who thinks making a software for the purpose can help?

MQLx software can not change the terminal.

pcindia:

hi,

 This is to ask the following,

I would like to give Investor password to people to my mt5 trarding account.

However, I would like them to not be able to see my Trades History.

I am fine if they are able to see the open positions.


Is there a way my problem is sorted out? 

Why not setup a separate account for them?