For a beginner, which method you will suggest to live in the real forex market?

• 60% (27)
  • 9% (4)
  • 20% (9)
  • 11% (5)
Total voters: 45

EAs can be good, but many EAs require understanding of MT4 backtest and optimisation functions, as well as the often MANY settings EAs can have which determine their performance. EAs are more for the experienced professionals that know how to use them properly.

It is rare you will find an EA with a few basic settings that a novice can understand easily and set accordingly.

PAMM / MAM / UMAM accounts are also useful tools for beginners to forex. 

bluepanther:

EAs can be good, but many EAs require understanding of MT4 backtest and optimisation functions, as well as the often MANY settings EAs can have which determine their performance. EAs are more for the experienced professionals that know how to use them properly.

It is rare you will find an EA with a few basic settings that a novice can understand easily and set accordingly.

PAMM / MAM / UMAM accounts are also useful tools for beginners to forex. 

Thanks for your good suggestion and explanation.

You are right, some EA looks very profitable and its set up also very critical and suitable for professionals. I saw some EA, getting tired when trying to test in the demo, lot of functions there and have to find out the perfect one for me.

Thanks. 

dailysignal:

open a new account -  

and COPY trades -

Friend, this is not advertising place, we are here to sharing some advice for our newcomer friends.

So, pls follow the MQL rules. Thanks. 

It depends upon what he is after. If it's profits and nothing but profits, then copy trading. If he's after knowledge (before profits) and doesn't mind to have some losses in exchange for it, then it's manual trading as a start. But if he has some knowledge, then he should test it and increase it dealing with EAs.

For beginners I recommend getting knowledge first lots of knowledge on demo before going live, but I recommend manual trading, why ? well because Ea's promise a lot and at the end sadly not many people get good results

Vhenom:
For beginners I recommend getting knowledge first lots of knowledge on demo before going live, but I recommend manual trading, why ? well because Ea's promise a lot and at the end sadly not many people get good results

All the beginners should gather knowledge from demo and then real. 

Regarding EA, your comment is absolutely right and appreciated.

Thanks. 

Reason: