From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 106

I haven't visited the forum for a few days - I've been digging beds for potatoes that someone secret loves to eat (I keep wondering - what secrets can a complete sucker, who only knows how to giggle wretchedly while eating potatoes, have? No, I will never understand it).

Started reading the last few pages...

Yeah, there was a bit of a Zigzag twist, and then... Then it all went back to the SB. I immediately felt sick to my stomach. Even vomited, for crying out loud. It's as if someone's deliberately planting this topic to confuse those who are suffering.

Alexander_K2:

I haven't visited the forum for a few days - I've been digging beds for potatoes that someone secret loves to eat (I keep wondering - what secrets can a complete sucker, who only knows how to giggle wretchedly while eating potatoes, have? No, I will never understand it).

Started reading the last few pages...

Yeah, there was a bit of a Zigzag twist, and then... Then it all went back to the SB. I immediately felt sick to my stomach. Even vomited, for crying out loud. It's like someone's deliberately planting this topic to confuse people.

You don't plant potatoes in beds...

Alexander_K2:

Yes, there was a bit of a Zigzag connection, and then... Then it all rolled back to SB again.

Why, the zig-zag theme is interesting, maybe I'd support it, but talking about rambling is pointless.

Alexey Viktorov:

You don't plant potatoes in beds...

It all depends on the choice

Anyway.

About SB and the search for coveted differences from it, on which, supposedly, you can make money...

Once again I explain to the suckers - the main difference is the non-stationarity of the market process. Non-stationarity of both the distribution of increments, and the intensity of the stream of events (tick quotes).

It is precisely the non-stationarity that is an obstacle to creating a stable TS capable of earning continuously. Logical deadlock. How are you going to use non-stationarity to your advantage, gentlemen? There is no answer... And there can't be.

The market process has deeper properties caused by its non-stationarity - namely cycles and rhythms. That's what needs to be exploited. And non-stationarity, if possible, should be got rid of.

One of the methods of transforming a non-stationary flow into a stationary one is to thin the quote flow, the purpose of which is to get a Poisson flow of events. There you go.

Alexander_K2:

So there you go.

About SB and the search for coveted differences from it, on which, supposedly, you can make money...

Once again I explain to the suckers - the main difference is the non-stationarity of the market process. Non-stationarity of both the distribution of increments, and the intensity of the stream of events (tick quotes).

It is precisely the non-stationarity that is an obstacle to creating a stable TS capable of earning continuously. Logical deadlock. How are you going to use non-stationarity to your advantage, gentlemen? There is no answer... And there can't be.

The market process has deeper properties caused by its non-stationarity - namely cycles and rhythms. That's what needs to be exploited. And non-stationarity, if possible, should be got rid of.

One of the methods of transforming a non-stationary flow into a stationary one is to thin the quote flow, the purpose of which is to get a Poisson flow of events. So that's it.

There are no cycles or rhythms.

The process is only ruled by money

Finally, friends, on the loose! So glad! I read your posts with interest. So childishly naive, good-natured. Always cheered me up. I can't even believe it's from a big man.

And we're glad, but why is the name crossed out again? New arrest on his way out of detention? I see it's become fashionable.

Renat Akhtyamov:

There are no cycles or rhythms

Only money rules the process.

Yes, it does. Otherwise it would be impossible to make a single dollar.

But, I'm not going to argue with you, Rena. I'm interested in your vision of the market. It's unusual to me, to say the least - unlike the stale views of local regulars.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Finally, friends, on the loose! I'm so glad! I read your posts with interest. So childishly naive, good-natured. Always cheered me up. I can't even believe it's from a big man.

О! Vova has been resurrected! Now there will be two Vovas in the branch... Which makes it twice as much fun.

Reason: