From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 42

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

So... I've worked out all the magic, now what's the lot? How do I know what lot to open with?

For a triangular loc, it's a point value.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

There, now there's the full picture.

It's actually simple maths, fractions, reductions, etc. It's all about knowing the ratios.

But what can you get out of it?

You can't get shit out of it.

it's gonna take a crack in the skull to dig it out.

if the oil companies knew how to deal with it all, they wouldn't care if the cost of oil was below zero

Renat Akhtyamov:

for a triangular loca - cost of a point

And at what lot and on how many digits?

EURGBP 1 lot on five digits 1.37 quid a point.

so 1 lot everywhere but on EURGBP 1.37 lot is correct?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

And at what lot and on how many digits?

EURGBP 1 lot on five digits 1.37 bps.

So 1 lot everywhere but on EURGBP 1.37 lot is correct?

I don't care if it's the whole cutlet, a multiple of the point value.

As long as there's enough money.

You won't get anything but the feeling that your deposit isn't melting

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't care if it's the whole cutlet, a multiple of the item's value.

as long as there's enough money.

You won't get anything out of it except the feeling of not melting the deposit.

The first thing that comes to mind is to try all eight combinations on three pairs (three pairs with one of two possible order values on each) to open orders and see where they go in terms of total equity.
you didn't do that?

And if you open Loki on all three pairs, there's supposed to be nothing, right?:₽
Well, it shouldn't be at least...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't care if it's the whole cutlet, a multiple of the item value.

You won't get anything out of it anyway, except the feeling that the deposit isn't melting.

If you open a lot then it may go in the plus or minus depending on the bidder, but a lot consists of two orders, and here we have three. So, the minus or plus in one of the combinations should be much less than it actually is if we open the lock separately for one instrument.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't care if it's the whole cutlet, a multiple of the item's value.

You won't get anything out of it anyway, except the feeling that the deposit isn't melting.

If I understand the formulas I calculated correctly, you can even bet Loki on triangles in two different ways)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
If you open a lot, then it goes either in the plus or minus, depending on the kotier, but the lot consists of two orders, and there are three of them. So in some combination the minus or plus should be much less than it actually is if we open the lock separately for one instrument.

I tried it both ways in the beginning.

but

triangle is a hard nut to crack and you can only make it worse for yourself

Equi without a spread is the ultimate in self-satisfaction for a few years

for

If you open the stock the wrong way, the money goes right in front of your eyes.

and more and more often you'll start to remember the grail in front of the triangle.

trust

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Because the first issue should have been a high-speed data link and premium accounts with minimal fees. Not a secondary issue. But now, it's very expensive and only justifies itself with very large capital.

And certainly not the terminal with single-threaded query channel known to all.

At least you don't even have to mention it here).

What makes you think that the request channel is single-threaded? In MT4 you can send a server up to 8 requests in parallel. I checked it. At the 9th request the "Trade feed is busy" error is stable. I have not checked it in MT5.
Reason: