From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 30

SanAlex:

Don't waste your precious time - Everything was invented before us, you have to use it properly and earn mani-money.

Nah, clearly not everything was invented.

SanAlex:

Don't waste your precious time - Everything was invented before us, you have to use it properly and earn mani-money.

There are scientific research fanatics and for them it is the research process that is more important than the money that can be earned from the successful completion of the process. Such people will never stop, they will not rest on their laurels and will continue to search for more grail ). In a way, I am like that myself).

khorosh:

There are scientific research fans, and for them it is the process of research that is more important than the money that can be made from the successful completion of the process. Such people will never stop, will not rest on their laurels and will endlessly continue to search for an even graver grail). In a way, I'm like that myself).

until they're satisfied with the product, let's say.

and then the thirst for money begins.

Renat Akhtyamov:

until you're happy with the product, so to speak.

and then the thirst for money sets in.

That's not our case. Alexander needs a clean win, by knockout, not on points. Not a selection of profitable parameters, but a search for a market invariant. He is looking for the grail at the tip of his pen. So that the Market itself bends the knee to him and hands him a plate with a golden key.

Доктор:

This is not our case. Alexander needs a clean win, by knockout, not by points. Not a selection of profitable parameters, but a search for a market invariant. He is looking for the grail at the tip of his pen. So that the Market kneels before him and gives him a plate with a golden key.

Alexander himself, in other threads, kept repeating that he needed money badly.

Which one of you is lying?

denis.eremin:

Alexander himself has repeatedly said in other threads that he needs the money badly.

Which of you is lying?

Did I write somewhere that Alexander doesn't need money? Please read my comment carefully.

denis.eremin:

Alexander himself has repeatedly said in other threads that he needs the money badly.

Which of you is lying?

It depends on the degree of need.

The theories are practically endless, but there comes a time when you go back to more adequate models and start chiselling them, improving the method and style of trading.

For example, looking for a more frequent, working and, most importantly, simple pattern than waiting for the same deal all day, etc.

Renat Akhtyamov:

until you're happy with the product, so to speak.

and then the thirst for money sets in.

There's that.

Доктор:

Did I write somewhere that Alexander doesn't need money? Please read my comment carefully.

"Alexander needs a clean win, by knockout, not on points. Not a selection of profitable parameters, but a search for a market invariant. He is looking forthe grailat the tip of his pen. So that the market kneels before him and gives him a plate with a golden key." (с)

denis.eremin:
' Alexander needs a clean win, by knockout, not by points. Not a selection of profitable parameters, but a search for a market invariant. He is looking forthe grailat the tip of his pen. So that the market kneels before him and gives him a plate with a golden key. (с )

You have practically "perpetuated" my unsophisticated thought. Thank you. (chuckles) But where is the phrase "Alexander doesn't need money" here?

Reason: