From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 22

Let me remind to local inexperienced "experts" that quantum mechanics does not fit in frameworks of so-called common sense at all.

And everything that does notfit in frameworks of so-called common sense,local "experts" - inexperienced, with the faintest hesitation, declare stupid. And they have no idea how stupid they make themselves look.

Олег avtomat:

Let me remind to local inexperienced "experts" that quantum mechanics does not fit in frameworks of so-called common sense at all.

And everything that does notfit in frameworks of so-called common sense,local "experts" - inexperienced, with the faintest hesitation, declare stupid. And they do not understand how foolish they make themselves.

Do you have a theory about price dynamics?

(suggestion for a proper understanding of random rambling)

spiderman8811:

Do you have a theory on price dynamics?

(suggestion for a proper understanding of random walk)

I have some work to do on this topic.

I guess Sasha won't be coming back again. It's a pity the second part of the epic ended so quickly, only 22 pages long.

Maybe he'll cool down by the weekend and come back after the auction.

We can revive the branch without Shurik's involvement. There would be less swearing and more use)

He must be busy. The posts he deleted were for nothing.

spiderman8811:

Thank you. I'll give it some thought.

To get down to earth, on Oanda look at the real volume distribution on forex. Not the pending ones, they're there too.

Renat Akhtyamov:
To come down to earth, on Oanda look at the actual volume distribution on forex. Not the pending ones, they are there too.

I wasn't trying to make myself superior to anything or anyone.

Are you referring to the indicator that displays traders' positions?

Files:

spiderman8811:

I wasn't trying to make myself superior to anything or anyone.

You mean the indicator showing traders' positions?

This one isn't bad either, there's more.

I used to have one, but it is better to see the difference between buying and selling above/below the horizontal line

It has a lock.

and from the sky to the ground it's because above the price is buying and below is selling

Renat Akhtyamov:

This one isn't bad either, there's more.

There used to be one, but it's better to watch the difference between buying and selling above/below the horizontal line

it's a lock.

and from the sky to the ground - that's because at the top of the price there are buys and at the bottom there are sales.

It's roughly clear now.

Reason: