EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 53

I've been in lots all day) it's a shame to close, it'll come back down.

fevrall:
alpaaaaary, auuuuuuu) no connection again))

Worked all day today, didn't notice any problems with the connection

fevrall: I've been sitting in the lochs all day) it's a shame to close it, he'll come back down...

If a person falls from the 1st floor, they will get up immediately. If a person falls from the 4th floor, he won't get up soon.

So it won't be long before he comes back down.

Richie:
If a person falls from the 1st floor, they will get up immediately. If a person falls from the 4th floor, they will not get up soon.
great saying +10

Well, seems to be without interventions and shenanigans, seems to be fair. Should finally go up.

Целый день сегодня работал, проблем со связью не замечал
maybe the servers are different

gip:
Well, seems to be without interventions and shenanigans, seems to be fair. Should finally go up.

Who and until where?

Any thoughts on the pound?

Well, that's a hell of a day.

Alexan:

Who and where?

On the pound, who has any thoughts?

I told you mine yesterday - 1.5180.)))

And on the euro my picture is

waitra:

The triangle is broken by the way.

Yeah, I knew it was going to go up, yesterday I was waiting for it and I opened buying the pound and the yen. Just this morning everyone was saying, my friend said, "It will go down, close while it's not too late" I closed, in deficit. Now I look and cry. In general, I should have listened less to everybody.

I should have let the robot trade, it is better at it =)

Oksana, don't cry.......the market is not going anywhere....

Psychology and herd instinct are our enemies ... I had noticed - as soon as I start trading on the forum + chatting by ICQ ... profitability either drops sharply or none at all (like today - all day on the fence)))...

One has to listen to the market...

Good luck to all of us and profits....

Reason: