Full-featured robot for MT5 - page 19

ElenaFxPro4 #:

Updated code. CHANNEL subsystem.

Just put it on forex pairs and gold and watch... With all the features we will be bringing to the rest of the kitchen and exchange terminal tools. Later.

Tested on strategy tester for several forts instruments with M1 timeframe (RTS, ED Si). Neither this variant, nor the variant from the first post made a single trade. What can be the problem?

canonier #:

Ran a strategy tester for several forts instruments with M1 timeframe (RTS, ED Si). Neither this variant nor the variant from the first post made a single trade. What may be the problem?

It's an ATS, not an indicator. Just put it on a demo with 15-20 forex pairs and you can gold and see how it works. There is a built-in tester, it switches from parameters by selecting TRUE on the first line HISTORY/ MARKET.

The system calculates history for past days, averages for today (three hours set) in the tester, which is very far from reality this is unlikely to work.

Yes sorry, it defaults to run history mode. So you're running a history run... You need to put falce in the first parameter line to run in market, not history. :) Sorry. I will default to market from now on.

ElenaFxPro4 #:
Yes sorry, it defaults to history run mode. So you're running a history run... you have to put falsetto in the first parameter line to run in market and not in history. :) Sorry. I will default to market from now on.

Changed _OnAutoTrading = false;

When I try to compile it, it generates errors:

cannot convert 0 to enum 'ENUM_TRADE_REQUEST_ACTIONS' AutoTradingOpens.mqh 116 35

What should theAutoTradingOpens.mqh file containinstead of zeros in the parameters below?

MqlTradeRequest request={0};

MqlTradeResult result={0};

canonier #:

Changed _OnAutoTrading = false;

When I try to compile it, it generates errors:

cannot convert 0 to enum 'ENUM_TRADE_REQUEST_ACTIONS' AutoTradingOpens.mqh 116 35

What should theAutoTradingOpens.mqh file containinstead of zeros in the parameters below?

MqlTradeRequest request={0};

MqlTradeResult result={0};

you need to put false in the first line of the parameters. PARAMETERS. You don't have to change anything in the code or compile anything :) EA parameters.

Please note, that the robot uses the data for self-tuning from the last 4 days, recalculating it every hour. Current averages are calculated for the last 3 hours. Working time is from 8:00 to 20:00. From 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. the next day, the robot sleeps, having reset everything it has accumulated during the day. News releases are not traded in the american session. The closing system is also situational, taking into account market conditions "SPIM", "FIGHT", volatility, spread, noise and many other things that are calculated in the process. The signals are traded only from the channel borders. The channel is "weaved" - i.e. the first channel is built at 3 o'clock, it is re-built only when this channel has been broken, and so on. In order to work correctly when starting at any working time, an initprogon shall be executed that weaves the channel by the moment when you start working, etc.

If you really want to see it in the tester, leave a few pairs in the market for a day. Then work that day in the tester - compare the results. They MUST be identical by the number of deals and profit. If not - leave the tester alone:)

RTS FORTS is losing money. In just over half a year, I lost 10% of my deposit. Then for some reason the tester froze up.

canonier #:

RTS FORTS is losing money. In a little over half a year I lost 10% of my deposit. Then for some reason the tester froze.

:) Don't you read what I wrote?

Put your money on FOREX pairs and gold. The other instruments need a correction. It's simple, but it also takes time. Just put it on a demo for a week and see how it works. They will show you how the channel is built, how entries and exits are formed and closed. You won't get bored :)

Tried the last two posted. The one that WM does not open deals, history chase is disabled.

The last one opens trades, displays a lot of information, but as a result there are more losing trades than profitable ones in %.

I ask developers to attach small readMe to what you upload here if you want results from those who try and see it.

lmsnn #:

Tried the last two posted. The one that WM does not open deals, history chase is disabled.

The last one opens trades, displays a lot of information, but as a result there are more losing trades than profitable ones in %.

I ask developers to attach small readMe to what you post here, if you want to get results from those who try and review it.

Thank you. WM and CHANNEL are subsystems of the same robot. The history runs, output info are turned on/off through PARAMETERS.

There are 2 modes in total: history and market work. It is possible to go through the history step by step (by bars) or fly by step :) the specified time interval. The result can be printed (Expert Advisors tab) and displayed as a comment. The folder contains all the files that have been collected to date and is in fact a FABRIC for the production of robots. New patterns, subsystems and functions are being added as a result of the collaborative work with the forum members. Thank you.

Record a training video, at the same time you can tell and show you what is what for and why, and put it on YouTube. And you won't need to Skype and explain several times. I think it will be useful.
Reason: