For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 37

Alekseu Fedotov: No, he's wrong.

Yes, the tester is a clever thing. It's difficult, if not impossible, to fool. And it's a waste of time...

STARIJ:

Need mq4 ? trade for any really consistently profitable EA. Offer to all

Why do you need other EAs if yours are making millions? For diversification?

khorosh:
Why else would you need other experts when yours is making millions? To diversify?

For collection, for experience. My profile is programming, my livelihood is retirement

Alekseu Fedotov:
No he's not.

No, it makes sense.

STARIJ:
Initial deposit3.00Spread2
Net profit22113531.75Total profit22113531.75Total loss-0.00
ProfitabilityExpected payoff69979.53

The idea came up and the Expert Advisor was written in 1 day. EURUSD for the whole year 2017. Initial deposit 1500/leverage. At 500 leverage depo=3, at 100 leverage depo=15. Training example showing theoretical maximum earnings for the year in forex. Increase during the year by 7 million times. First there is exponential growth of deposit and lot. After reaching MaxLot the growth becomes linear.

Here's from Jan 1 to Jan 18, 2017 from 3 to 319701 increase of 100k. Have to withdraw every half month.

Further the growth is linear.

Download it, test it, speak up...

I downloaded and put it on demo. Can you tell me why it is not trading?

Vitaly Muzichenko: Downloaded it and put it on the demo. Can you tell me why it's not trading?

Restricted by date and instrument

STARIJ:

Restriction by date and instrument

Now I understand, I have set 30 charts and no deals for a few days, I thought the terminal is broken) What is the way out of this situation, because breaking the program is very rude and disgusting?

STARIJ:
Initial deposit3.00Spread2
Net profit22113531.75Total profit22113531.75Total loss-0.00
ProfitabilityExpected payoff69979.53

The idea came up and the Expert Advisor was written in 1 day. EURUSD for the whole year 2017. Initial deposit 1500/leverage. At 500 leverage depo=3, at 100 leverage depo=15. Training example showing theoretical maximum earnings for the year in forex. Increase during the year by 7 million times. First there is exponential growth of deposit and lot. After reaching MaxLot the growth becomes linear.

Here is from January 1 to January 18, 2017 from 3 to 319701 increase of 100 thousand times. Have to withdraw every half month.

Further the growth is linear.

Download, test, comment...

Sinking on the first trade(

Evgeny Belyaev:

Dropped on the first trade(

You mean the tester's grail? Even if so, I wanted to try it out in practice

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You mean, a tester's grail? Even so, I wanted to try out

in the tester.

Reason: