Contractor does not give the original files or the year is new and the problems are old - page 8

So it was written that the money for the work can be recovered through local arbitration. Naturally, the contractor is an ass... and cre... and also an extortionist, and his secret code may be a copy-paste from an open codebase, but that's the human factor

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
So wrote that through the local arbitration can get money back for the work. Naturally, the performer mo... and cre... and even an extortionist, and his secret code may be a copy-paste from an open source, but it's the human factor

Well, there are such characters, I guess. Although frankly I can't understand the customer either. Why would you agree to the completion without getting the source code.
I, for example, always with the transfer of work, throw the source code. Asked, not asked. I don't care. Ordered, get all the junk, then I do not need it, and I'm likely to delete the codes. So at least if I have to rework it. There will be something to provide, not me but another performer )))

Konstantin Nikitin:

Well, there are such characters, I guess. Although frankly I can't understand the customer either. Why would you agree to the completion without getting the source code.
I, for example, always with the transfer of work, throw the source code. Asked, not asked. I don't care. Ordered, get all the junk, then I do not need it, and I'm likely to delete the codes. So at least if I have to rework it. There will be something to provide, not me but another performer )))

Absolutely right. In all other cases, and I ordered here quite a few different interesting things, sources were either immediately thrown in the order, or at first request. I have not had any problems. The only thing that can be assumed in cases with these orders is dishonesty artist. He wants to make money. Maybe he, I think, is sitting writing code and cringes, worried that he gave himself away cheaply. Like a bazooka you know who)

The possibility that he decided to appropriate my work and my genius tends to zero. Because in the four works that he did for me what I needed to see there is only one. And only the very least of it. That is, if you look into the depths as they say, you will not understand what it is all about.

This leads me to only one conclusion: he was an unscrupulous contractor. It's a shame I got caught up in it.

I look forward to the arbitration decision. I have written to the service desk. See what will be the answer.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
So they wrote that the money for the work can be refunded through local arbitration. Naturally, the performer mu... and a cre... and also an extortionist, and his secret code may be a copy-paste from an open codebase, but that's the human factor

Thank you for your support Maxim!

The status of the order is closed in my personal account. I have written to the service desk. Awaiting reply

Let's give him his name, compare his actions)

Are you sure he didn't announce the codes beforehand? Even though it's forbidden here.

petrucho:

to appropriate my work and my genius

♪ the king, just the king ♪

Aleksei Stepanenko:

a king, just a king

No, not a king. But a creator. A creator and the personal master of his own work.

So does anyone who works with their head and comes up with something.

It's called intellectual property. It is protected by law.

Master of your own labour? I agree. And genius? Do you consider yourself a genius? It is interesting to understand your world view.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Master of his own labour? I agree. And genius? Do you consider yourself a genius? It is interesting to understand your world view.

What the hell do you want my world view for? А?

You're in the wrong place. This is not a forum for applied psychology. Go back to page 1 and read carefully what the title says.

Did you read it?

Now go around and march to the known address, which is the same place.

Please don't litter the thread if there's nothing sensible to say.

You're going too far :)
Reason: