Is underperformance the main reason for forex losses? - page 4

Konstantin Nikitin:
The topic is nothing. What do you mean understaffing?

Heh heh, under-enrolment is bad too. Better when it's 21 n or at least 20 :-)))!!!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Heh heh, under-enrolment is bad too. Better when it's 21 n or at least 20 :-)))!!!!!!!

20 is better than 22)

Konstantin Nikitin:
If you have a working, proven strategy, you should not get involved in it manually. Leave it alone, if only to refine it to improve its performance. If you don't trust your strategy, you should not trade by it at all. Then trade only in manual mode.

You have to do something about this problem, either give an advisor a twist in the ears or buy a new ruler, or see an ophthalmologist as a last resort ;)

What does it mean to under-receive and what does it mean to make a giant profit?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
What does it mean to be short and what does it mean to be a giant profit?

An underperformance is when a profit is taken and then a few hours later it could still grow, but no, not without you.

And a giant profit is a profit of 300 pips or more.

webgopnik:

An underperformance is when a profit is taken and then a few hours later it could still grow, but no, not without you.

And a giant profit is a profit of 300 pips or more.

The way out is to cut some of the profits, put in a CU and grow the profit.

300 pips equals 30 pips. That's not a huge profit.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Exit - cut part of the profit, put in a BU and grow the profit.

300 pips equals 30 pips. That's not a big profit.

300 pips is 300 pips. That's a huge profit.

webgopnik:

300 pips is 300 pips. That's a huge profit.

All right, so be it.

Who's stopping you from making such profits?

No, I'm not saying I make those profits all the time.

But 150-250 pips from time to time.

You pick an instrument that's on the highs or lows,

find an entry point and go.

Don't squeeze the price with your stops, it does not like it.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Now, that's something to treat, mate. I'm not kidding.

Get the fear out of you.

Fear won't let you trade properly.

That's for sure. I sometimes hold a profitable trade, profits go my way, and then suddenly the trend breaks, I see it, but I ignore it and think the trend will continue the main one, but no - profits keep flowing away from me until the breakeven or stop-loss.

webgopnik:

That's for sure. I sometimes hold a profitable trade, profits go my way, and then suddenly there is a trend reversal, I see it but ignore it and think the trend will continue in the main, but no - profits keep flowing away from me until the breakeven or stoploss is lifted.

I'll say it again and one last time.

The price passes in your direction some distance, close half of the position and put a BU.

Reason: