Looking for patterns - page 199

Uladzimir Izerski:

If one follows the trend, this is the way to go. For some, it is dangerous and unacceptable.

Vova, why did you abandon your branch, where is the revolutionary idea

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Right.

The only question is what the signal (the initial one generated by the price itself) gives, and whether it can give anything at all.

The first question is worked out by algorithms of order operation, the second question is worked out by pure statistics.

In essence, statistics comes first, followed by algorithms. Otherwise nothing will work.

pattern statistics or something else?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, why have you abandoned your branch, where the revolutionary idea

he's currently investigating some kind of secret matter.

He has no time, in short.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Pattern statistics or something else?

There are no patterns, you probably realise that yourself.

Just pure motion statistics, just the formula P(x) = (n/N)*100, where n is the number of favourable x events out of all N events.

That's it.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Uladimir has reasonably observed that the first confirmation of the trend is the signal of its possible reversal. The knife has almost fallen and then we start to catch it. Because it is overbought/oversold, or some other tambourine. Or maybe just enter a new trend on the reversal of the old one?

This may sound silly, but after calculating the statistics I saw that when trends are formed, i.e. exactly in the segment where they occur, the noise level is always the highest...

And in trend reversals, by the way, there is practically none.

Are there any people here who have got the same results...?

What a paradox it all turns out to be...

I am addressing first of all to you, because in my opinion you are one of the most sober-minded people on the forum.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, why have you abandoned your branch, where the revolutionary idea

I hope you've heard the proverb about beads.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I hope you've heard the proverb about beads.

You have an interesting opinion of forum members, first you write that you have a super idea, then you get around to it, you don't get a face

Vladimir Baskakov:
You have an interesting opinion of forum members, first you write that you have a super idea, then you get around to it, you don't get a face

I don't see you as a discussion partner.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

This may sound silly, but after calculating the statistics I saw that when trends are formed, i.e. exactly in the segment where they occur, the noise level is always the highest...

And in trend reversals, by the way, there is practically none.

Are there any people here who have got the same results...?

What a paradox it all turns out to be...

I am addressing you first of all, as you are, in my opinion, one of the most sober-minded people on the forum.

It is logical. All trend-following systems take out before the trend. And the noise is an evil for the majority of them.

On the contrary, reversalists often need some kind of reversal patterns for the price to make some noise at certain levels.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't see you as a discussion partner.

You said of all
Reason: