Registration as a Company - page 8

Alexandr Gavrilin:

Decided to ask the accountants about the nuances. It's complicated because of the conversion of receipts from customers. Service Desk is still silent.

Here is the answer from my accountant support in the service My Business.

Hello!

All receipts for the activities of IE you must reflect in rubles at the Central Bank exchange rate on the day of receipt of proceeds from the customers without deduction of the commission payment system. By analogy, the income of a physical person will also be taken into account and must be taxed at the rate of 13%.

Therefore, in the situation referred to in the question, you must recognise income on the date of receipt of funds by the foreign payment service, in the amount from buyers/customers (without deduction of commission), at the exchange rate of the Central Bank.

The subsequent transfer of funds from the payment system to your personal account is merely a transfer of money, which does not trigger either an inflow or an outflow for tax purposes.

In this case, additional income for taxation is a positive exchange rate difference from the sale of foreign currency (when the exchange rate of the Central Bank on the date of receipt into the payment system was lower than the exchange rate of the Central Bank on the date of sale of foreign currency, i.e. on the date of transfer of funds from the payment system into the current account of the individual in roubles or to the card of the individual in roubles).

In Service for correct accounting you need to reflect receipts from clients, using the followinginstruction, reflecting a foreign service as a payment system in Service.

1. transaction on receipt of funds into the payment system

On the basis of this operation in the IE accounting will be formed income in the amount of funds paid by the clients, from which the tax will be calculated.
As indicated above, if the payments will be in currency, then the receipt should be specified in the Service in rubles, recalculated at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia on the date of crediting the money.

2. withdrawal transaction from the payment system
This is how the funds transfer operation should look like from the payment system to the P/S of IE or to the card which details should be reflected in "Current accounts".
Please also reflect such transaction in rubles. 3.

Payment system commission fee 3.
This operation is used to record the fee paid for your payments. When applying the simplified taxation system "Income minus expenses", you are entitled to include it in expenses for tax purposes.

Not trustworthy.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Doesn't inspire confidence.

What exactly are you credible about?

Alexandr Gavrilin:

What exactly are you credible about?

What have you decided for yourself?

Alexandr Gavrilin:

What exactly is your credibility?

The fact that it all has to be messed with. It is feasible for a shop with a cash register. Who is going to check receipts into a foreign payment service? But receipts into your own account are available for inspection. How will you prove that the money has arrived in the account, but not counted, because it has been counted for another quarter? All you have to do is to withdraw all receipts during the quarter to the end of the quarter. But there is a problem - a payment may come in at the very end of the quarter and it cannot be posted in the same quarter. So it will never be done correctly.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The fact that it all has to be messed with. It is feasible for a shop with a cash register. Who is going to check receipts into the account of a foreign payment service? But receipts into your own account are available for inspection. How will you prove that the money has arrived in the account, but not counted, because it has been counted for another quarter? All you have to do is to print out all the receipts during the quarter till the end of the quarter. But there is a problem - a payment may come in at the very end of the quarter, and it cannot be posted in the same quarter. So it will never be done correctly.

I have an online cash register, ATOL, and I work with individuals and accept payments for my services through the online cash register. Since a lot of payments are made by plastic cards, and I work not only with the Russian Federation, but the money comes in roubles straight away, so there are no problems with the reflection of receipts in roubles.

I have a tough time with mql5 because the money is frozen for 7 days and the rate will be different, so I don't know which day the money is earned or unfrozen. In theory, when the product is sold, the time and the rate on that day should be considered as date of receipt.

I don't keep records with mql5 yet, but I'm getting worried about possible penalties and fines :-(

Alexandr Gavrilin:

But with mql5 there's a whole mess with reporting, given that the money is frozen for 7 days and the rate will be different.

And the product may be returned, and the money will be written off.

In my mind, it seems logical to declare only the funds withdrawn at the time of receipt in your account. Then there would be no questions with the exchange rate.

All that remains is to find a way to withdraw from mql to the account.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

I have an online cash register, ATOL, but I work with individuals and accept payments for my services through my online cash register. Since a lot of payments are made by plastic cards, and I work not only with the Russian Federation, but the money comes in roubles straight away, so there are no problems with reflecting the receipts in roubles.

I have a tough time with mql5 because the money is frozen for 7 days and the rate will be different, so I don't know which day the money is earned or unfrozen. In theory, when the product is sold, the time and the rate on that day should be considered as date of receipt.

I do not keep accounting with mql5 yet, but I'm getting worried about possible fines and penalties :-(

Even if something is wrong in declaration, it is not the fact that they will fine you, but rather calculate correctly and offer to pay more (and they will write you a receipt). There is no cause for concern at all.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Even if there is something wrong in the declaration, it is not certain that they will fine you, rather they will calculate it correctly and offer to pay more (and they will write a receipt themselves). There is no reason to worry.

In the last 9 years of my activities as a sole proprietorship, there was only one inspection, it was desk-based without an on-site visit. But it's as luck ((( Better to re-insure than then with a few million for all years to get a receipt for a fine + penalty + the required tax. And this is not a small amount can already accumulate.

During inspections, the tax authorities have the right to analyse individual accounts, but mql5 only allows withdrawals to an individual's account and allows withdrawals via a bank card.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

What about self-employment? There's so much hassle with a sole proprietorship

Evgeniy Zhdan:
What about going self-employed? There's so much hassle with a sole proprietorship

I have more income than the self-employment limit.

Reason: