Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 5

Aleksandr Lazarenko:

It is the entire file for the 17th day, and on the signal line with number 1 and the rest of the lines with the number 0

I may be copying something wrong, I just am far from it google looked for this file, tell me if it is different?

Your log for the 16th endsat 11:14 p.m.

1       23:09:06.945    MQL5.community: authorization failed
1       23:14:06.976    MQL5.community: authorization failed

and the 17th suddenly starts at2:24 p.m.

1       14:24:31.083    '1685503': Signal - #27786206 sell 1.00 GBPUSD. at 1.30106 skipped as no symbol found
0       14:27:03.786    FIBO Group build 1260 stopped

Question: where is the record for the 17th since the beginning of the day? What happened from the beginning of the day on the 17th to14:24?

Vladimir Karputov:

Your log for the 16th endsat 11:14 p.m.

and the 17th suddenly starts at2:24 p.m.

Question: where is the log for the 17th from the beginning of the day? What happened from the beginning of the day on the 17th to14:24?

Probably nothing happened on the terminal at 14:24 the first deal that did not open on the 17th I had nothing before that

Aleksandr Lazarenko:

Probably nothing happened on the terminal on vpc 14.24 the first deal that did not open I had nothing before that on the 17th

The question is, how do I know if it does not see the pair and what am I supposed to do to fix it ?

Aleksandr Lazarenko:

So the question is, how do you know if it can't see the pair and what should you do to fix it?

Preliminary version (as the log is torn and missing a whole piece) - no space (or resources).

Vladimir Karputov:
The preliminary version ( as the log is tattered and a whole chunk is missing) is that there is no space (or resources).

I don't quite understand . No space on my server or on the terminal ?

Aleksandr Lazarenko:

I don't quite understand . No space on my server or on the terminal ?

I've got 8GB available on the drive. The terminal is fresh and there's nothing in it.

Aleksandr Lazarenko:

8GB free on the drive. terminal is fresh. no indulgences anything

Yes. No disk space or the disk is virtual and occupied by another application. Why do I think so: the terminal is constantly synchronizing with the Signals service - and writes about it in the log. And you clearly have a tattered log for the 17th, i.e. the terminal was unable to log up to 14:24.

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes. There is no disk space or the disk is virtual and occupied by another application. Why do I think so: the terminal constantly synchronises with the Signals service - and writes this in the log. And you clearly have a tattered log for the 17th, i.e. the terminal was not able to log until 14:24.

I upgraded the Windows, rebooted the server. The log seems to be fine too synchronization is fine let's hope that it will not glitch again).

Hello, everyone.
I have recently purchased a product in MQLe.
But I can't activate or download them because there is no MARKET tab in MT5 Toolbar. Has anybody had problems with this?
What could be the reason? What is the reason? Or who I can contact on this issue?
Many thanks. Thank you
Files:

aoleksyn:
Hello, everyone.
I have recently purchased a product in MQLe.
But I can't activate or download them because there is no MARKET tab in MT5 Toolbar. Has anybody had problems with this?
What could be the reason? What is the reason? Or who I can contact on this issue?
Many thanks. Thank you
The most common cause is that Internet Explorer is missing or old on your Windows computer (e.g. in Windows 10).
Also check that you are logged in to the Community tab.
Reason: